Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Devyn D.
Meh waste of money just get one that's cheap it does the job. This isn't any better
Kimberly L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of the round spin brush. My teeth didn't feel clean after brushing my teeth
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
This is not my favorite electric toothbrush. I found the bristles to be too soft and for them to get dull extremely quick. I would choose another option over this one for sure. It does the trick, but you want the best of the best for dental hygiene!
Brave J.
Lancaster, OH
it helped with the microbateria i would love to get this product from wallmart again because it accutally works.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I feel my teeth are the most clean with Sonicare. It has the timers, and it is easy to use. Oral-B just doesn't have the technology I need in order to feel my mouth is clean....
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
Just purchased to replace my original brush. Not my favorite but for brushing my teeth, it works
Paige O.
It's a great toothbrush don't Get me wrong. It's just not my favorite the bristles on the brush and me a little rough and scratchy in my tongue and gums. It other then that it gets the job done. And cleans the teeth
Lindi P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Replacement catridges are quite pricey but worth the value since they seem to give my mouth a more clean feeling after a brushing. manual toothbrushes don't seem to provide that type of feeling.
very good. woudl get it again. love it. have to get it. usedvery oftejn =amazng . have o buy.
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
A solid price of machinery and it gets he job done without having to do it a 2nd time around