Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Breanna V.
Hialeah, FL
This product is alright, it works like it's supposed to, but I think it's too expensive.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
It's a good tooth brush ! Reaches hard to reach places keeps your teeth nice and clean .
Kimberly L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of the round spin brush. My teeth didn't feel clean after brushing my teeth
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Has a cool rotation to it I liked it a lot did the job really well I enjoyed it a lot
Ashley S.
portage , MI
This is all we use in our house. We always have some of the cleanist teeth around!
Ashlee M.
Harpursville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So amazing feels like it's getting my mouth clean and getting ride of the dirt
Great heads. Clean well and are comfortable and easy to use price is good too
Stephanie S.
I fell in love with this product so much i went out and bought another one!
Deanna C.
Don't own that model but very happy with the brand. 2nd time I've purchased one of their products. Use it every day. Like the different action brushing, charges overnight and it will last for over a week before charging again. Great!
Erin M.
I love this toothbrush, it gets into every little gap in my teeth and polishes everything. I have sensitive teeth and sometimes electric toothbrushes are uncomfortable to use so I was really happy when I found this. Doesn't hurt a bit!