BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
This toothbrush is amazing!! My mouth has never felt so clean, besides just walking out of a dentists office. Everybody should use this toothbrush!!
Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack Is my favorite
Shanna H.
I like this product becuse it takes its time cleaning each tooth one by one giving them a deep cleaning
Steven M.
Battleboro, NC
Works great! Gets all the hard to reach places normal tooth brushes can't and always leaves mouth feeling clean and freash
Brave J.
Lancaster, OH
it helped with the microbateria i would love to get this product from wallmart again because it accutally works.
Tori V.
Garland, TX
Love! Gets inbetween the teeth. Cleans the gums and all. I feel comfortable knowing I got everything really good with this toothbrush!
very good. woudl get it again. love it. have to get it. usedvery oftejn =amazng . have o buy.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love the clean feeling this brush gives you! Your mouth and teeth feel fresh and healthy!
Stephanie S.
I fell in love with this product so much i went out and bought another one!
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
I always thought electric toothbrushes were a waste of money. Absolutely wrong. Ever. Since I made the switch to electric, my mouth feels cleaner and my teeth look whitter. I got my entire family hooked.