Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Davaria B.
Homestead, FL
This tooth paste is amazing it deep clean your teeth which is amazing it puts in the extra 3 steps it take to whiten your teeth..it is very affordable.. You could always buy it at your local storw
Zuri B.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This brand and toothbrush are really good. I like the scrubber on the back to the head that gets those hard to reach areas
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think these are a little pricey for
What they are and don't look forward to repurchasing when it comes time to buy new ones but such is life
daniela r.
Denton, TX
It really its in their. but threw out the uses tithe brush or brushes its self get really soft and docent want to do its job. but its more effected then a regular brush.
Elaine D.
The good thing about Oral-B power toothbrush are the replacement heads. This is convenient and very affordable. I have been using these brush heads for almost over a year. I would definitely recommend this product
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these, makes me feel extra clean! I prefer this instead of the circle ones that only moves. This has a solid brush and the electric part. I just like it more!
Mariah C.
These work great. I recently got rid of the toothbrush that used these because it was bulky and old. I miss it now though. I like that you can change out the heads easily and I always do after an illness, which is handy for prevention.
Kimberly L.
Not a fan of the round spin brush. My teeth didn't feel clean after brushing my teeth
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
Just purchased to replace my original brush. Not my favorite but for brushing my teeth, it works
Jennette N.
Fort Plain, New York
These are great for when your bristles are spent but the machine isn't. I'm glad I don't have to waste the plastic on a new unit and can just get the part replaced that I need.