Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Keirra N.
San Diego, CA
It gets the places that you don't get with you're Manuel toothbrush. It's fun brushing you're teeth in the morning and it makes you're mouth feel great
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I've had an oral b toothbrush for years and I love it. It keeps my teeth healthy and clean and does the job I need while reaching all the right places!
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
This toothbrush is amazing!! My mouth has never felt so clean, besides just walking out of a dentists office. Everybody should use this toothbrush!!
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think these are a little pricey for
What they are and don't look forward to repurchasing when it comes time to buy new ones but such is life
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I couldn't find the brush as a choice, so I chose the next best thing. This brush is great. It feels like you just had your teeth cleaned.
Michelle W.
La Crescent, MN
Only have used oral as a kid my dentist gave the manual ones out when I purchased an electric it seemed to be the only choice for our home
Leslie A.
When I brush my teeth with this it makes my teeth feel really really clean. My teeth have been looking really clean with this tooth brush
Kathy J.
I use this one and just discovered the head is replaceable. Like that as the handle lasts a good while and is reasonably priced.

Tori V.
Garland, TX
Love! Gets inbetween the teeth. Cleans the gums and all. I feel comfortable knowing I got everything really good with this toothbrush!
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
ORAL B ELECTRONIC IS WHAT WE USE AND IT WORKS GREAT. I HAVE USED MY TOOTH BRUSH FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR AND I SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE