Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
daniela r.
Denton, TX
It really its in their. but threw out the uses tithe brush or brushes its self get really soft and docent want to do its job. but its more effected then a regular brush.
Davaria B.
Homestead, FL
This tooth paste is amazing it deep clean your teeth which is amazing it puts in the extra 3 steps it take to whiten your teeth..it is very affordable.. You could always buy it at your local storw
Alyssa L.
Toledo, OH
Love the way my teeth ce out so clean and whiter without even using teeth whitener just love the clean feel to my teeth. Always tinning my tough over them like ahhhhhh lol
Michelle O.
Los Angeles, CA
This toothbrush head makes your teeth feel so clean the motion of the toothbrush makes it feel like you're brushing your teeth properly without having to rotate your hands.
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
Good product. Easy to change head. Like the anti microbial properties as toothbrushes are germy things. This toothbrush makes my teeth feel cleaner than a manual
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these, makes me feel extra clean! I prefer this instead of the circle ones that only moves. This has a solid brush and the electric part. I just like it more!
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
I love only having to replace the head of my toothbrush. It's is much less wasteful than throwing the whole thing away. I always get my toothbrushes at Walmart.
Destini T.
Capitan, NM
I love power toothbrushes. I really feel like they clean better and more effectively than my regular toothbrush does. This one has worked the best for me so far
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
love my Oral B spin brush. My teeth feel clean just like after my dental cleanings. Although its electric its very gentle on my gums which are very sensitive.
Laura T.
Love these replacement Heads so you don't have to buy a whole new unit every time you replace the brush! Love the clean feeling you get from these heads!