Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX
I buy these for myself and my significant other very often. I've never had a powerbrush in any other brand and I love that I don't have to pay for a whole brand new toothbrush every time I need to replace mine. It's so convenient and super easy to simply change out the heads.
Brianna G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these replacement heads for my oral-b toothbrush. They are easy to switch out and I love that they are relatively inexpensive, so I am not having to buy a new toothbrush every few months. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a long term product.
keara h.
Greenville, MS
These toothbrushes are awesome! I like them more than any other brand. They exceeded my expectations. They clean better and reach places in your mouth that most brushes miss. I bought my toothbrush from Walmart and I am satisfied. I have extras and even let my kids use them
Ashlee H.
Firestone, CO
I love using this toothbrush! I was skeptical as to how long the battery would last but it has lasted more than 6 months so far! I truly feel a difference after using this brush- especially in my gum health! Yes I will be buying another one..as soon as this brush is dead!
Kayla G.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I actually use the kids ones because my mouth is small. twice a day I have sometimes more if I ate something that needed extra care. It defiantly works well I bought it at Target and it was a reasonable price. My kids use it as well. so I defiantly recommend it.
Jennette N.
Fort Plain, New York
These are great for when your bristles are spent but the machine isn't. I'm glad I don't have to waste the plastic on a new unit and can just get the part replaced that I need.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I feel my teeth are the most clean with Sonicare. It has the timers, and it is easy to use. Oral-B just doesn't have the technology I need in order to feel my mouth is clean....
Gabrielle L.
This toothbrush brushes really well but the handle is huge and i would not recommend it for smaller children. But other than that It is a pretty good quality toothbrush.
daniela r.
Denton, TX
It really its in their. but threw out the uses tithe brush or brushes its self get really soft and docent want to do its job. but its more effected then a regular brush.
Taylor H.
Athens, GA
I have been using my action toothbrush for several years now, with replacing the heads of the brush. It is the best toothbrush I have ever used and I will continue to use it until it breaks or I lose it. Its amazing, seriously.