Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
This is not my favorite electric toothbrush. I found the bristles to be too soft and for them to get dull extremely quick. I would choose another option over this one for sure. It does the trick, but you want the best of the best for dental hygiene!
Mariah C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great. I recently got rid of the toothbrush that used these because it was bulky and old. I miss it now though. I like that you can change out the heads easily and I always do after an illness, which is handy for prevention.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps my teeth nice and clean. Definitely seen a difference since I switched to electric tooth brush. Although it takes adjusting to at first but you will get accustomed in no time at all. The dentist certainly appreciates it...
Natalie P.
i use this brush throughout a 4 year period of having braces and it was fabulous! i also have been using it after, i have had it for 8 years and it looks brand new still. it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Paige O.
It's a great toothbrush don't Get me wrong. It's just not my favorite the bristles on the brush and me a little rough and scratchy in my tongue and gums. It other then that it gets the job done. And cleans the teeth
Elaine D.
The good thing about Oral-B power toothbrush are the replacement heads. This is convenient and very affordable. I have been using these brush heads for almost over a year. I would definitely recommend this product
Erin E.
Westerville, OH
Love my oral-B toothbrush. It keeps tracks of how long I spend brushing each section of my teeth and gives me a better clean than manual toothbrush! Would recommend to a friend. I use it twice a day everyday!
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this item! Bought it 2 times. I would repurchase again too! The item did me my expectations. It is better than most electronic toothbrushes. I used it 1-2 times a day. Yes I would recommend it to everyone.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
Makes brushing for the kids so much easier. Using the old fashion toothbrushes is just not as fun for them. They're not super fat you can put them in a drawer no problem and even in some toothbrush holder.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
I always thought electric toothbrushes were a waste of money. Absolutely wrong. Ever. Since I made the switch to electric, my mouth feels cleaner and my teeth look whitter. I got my entire family hooked.