Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Camila R.
minha familia inteira amou muito bom,super indico e cada dia essa marca nos impressiona mais com sua qualidade
Amber L.
These get my teeth so clean .they get all my teeth with out a problem . God price for a great quality
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC
I love these brush heads. My teeth feel like I just came from a cleaning after using it. It really helps clean hard to reach places, and makes my mouth feel so much higher fresher. I do recommend these to all of my friends.
Devyn D.
Meh waste of money just get one that's cheap it does the job. This isn't any better
gabriele c.
Ashley C.
Love hear cu there's no charger and stuff just battles which are more convenient I think and there great for the kids to
B Completos acción antimicrobiana de alimentación Cepillo de dientes la cabeza del reemplazo muy pratico
Judith H.
We've been using these for four years now and find they are the best. No problems with changing the head,when needed. Simple to use, not abrasive.
Katherina H.
This does a really good job at cleaning and reducing inflammation in the gums.
Debb B.
This product is amazing because It eliminates bacteria in our mouth leaving clear with a pleasant smell