Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Deanna C.
Don't own that model but very happy with the brand. 2nd time I've purchased one of their products. Use it every day. Like the different action brushing, charges overnight and it will last for over a week before charging again. Great!
Erin M.
I love this toothbrush, it gets into every little gap in my teeth and polishes everything. I have sensitive teeth and sometimes electric toothbrushes are uncomfortable to use so I was really happy when I found this. Doesn't hurt a bit!
Lucia A.
pavas, san jose
Is one of the few brushes that do not mistreat that leaves your mouth clean and without any residue of food is simply magnificent I recommend it to all people who are
abdelatif E.
I buy these for myself and my significant other very often. I've never had a powerbrush in any other brand and I love that I don't have to pay for a whole brand new toothbrush every time I need to replace mine. It's so convenient and super easy to simply change out the heads.
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
These toothbrush replacement heads work awesome! They were purchased from walmart and keep my teeth feeling clean up until I brush again. They are definitely the best I've used! I use them twice a day and I would definitely continue to buy !!
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC
I love these brush heads. My teeth feel like I just came from a cleaning after using it. It really helps clean hard to reach places, and makes my mouth feel so much higher fresher. I do recommend these to all of my friends.
gabriele c.
Thiago G.
BRUSH LIKE MY GORGEOUS TEETH AFTER EATING SWEETS KNOW I LOVE CANDY FOR THEN I DO NOT PICK UP OR STAY WITH CARE AND LOSE MY TOOTH BRUSH recommend GIVE ME OBG
Judith H.
We've been using these for four years now and find they are the best. No problems with changing the head,when needed. Simple to use, not abrasive.
sandra m.
love how my teeth feel after brushing. my mouth feels cleaner and it makes me feel beetter knowing that my mouth is the cleanest it can be.