Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
These toothbrush replacement heads work awesome! They were purchased from walmart and keep my teeth feeling clean up until I brush again. They are definitely the best I've used! I use them twice a day and I would definitely continue to buy !!
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
I love these brush heads. My teeth feel like I just came from a cleaning after using it. It really helps clean hard to reach places, and makes my mouth feel so much higher fresher. I do recommend these to all of my friends.
Antoinette C.
Great toothbrush for those looking for sparkly clean teeth. Some brushes tend to miss areas on the teeth, this brush covers a wide area of the teeth that helps your mother feel cleaner and you're breath fresher.

The toothbrush itself is affordable but the replaceable brush heads are somewhat on the pricey side.
April M.
I purchase these regularly at Walmart.  This toothbrush works great, and really cleans my teeth well.  It is a very economical version of an electronic toothbrush without the hassle of plugging it in or having to recharge it.  My complaint is that the heads don't last long enough.  Within 2 weeks on average, the bristles being to fall out.
Lucia A.
pavas, san jose
Is one of the few brushes that do not mistreat that leaves your mouth clean and without any residue of food is simply magnificent I recommend it to all people who are
gabriele c.
Thiago G.
BRUSH LIKE MY GORGEOUS TEETH AFTER EATING SWEETS KNOW I LOVE CANDY FOR THEN I DO NOT PICK UP OR STAY WITH CARE AND LOSE MY TOOTH BRUSH recommend GIVE ME OBG
Judith H.
We've been using these for four years now and find they are the best. No problems with changing the head,when needed. Simple to use, not abrasive.
sandra m.
love how my teeth feel after brushing. my mouth feels cleaner and it makes me feel beetter knowing that my mouth is the cleanest it can be.
Realmente da un crean masaje a mis encías lo llevo a todos lados y tiene un diseño practico y hermoso. Llega a partes donde litros no