Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Can sometimes be rough/ hard bristles but my teeth feel so clean afterwards! The heads kinda last a while, depending on your brushing habits. I recommend. Although currently I am trying out a cologate toothbrush I'm liking a little bit better than this one. That why it isn't getting 5 stars. Yeah it hard it cleans well, the hardness did make my mouth bleed and gums be a tad sensitive. Unlike the cologate one I am using now
Chelsea H.
I do like the electric powered toothbrush I have from Oral B. It cleans really well. The only downfall of it that I am personally not a fan of, is that the vibration of it super powerful and it kind of gives me a headache to be honest. The one I bought was only $5, but I will use it at least til the battery dies or I need to replace the head on it.
Quenshelle F.
I have this toothbrush, I use it twice a day to keep my breath smelling good, especially after coffee, it's very effective. Manual toothbrushes are just no longer effective to me lol. I've had it for a long time, you of course just need to switch out the heads often but other than that it's great.
Lori R.
Chickasha, OK
I love this toothbrush!  I have used it for years.  It gets my teeth really clean and isn't too harsh for my gums.  I had used other battery powered toothbrushes before I tried the Oral B and non of them were as powerful yet gentle as the Oral B.  I replace the head on my toothbrush every other month.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
This is the first electronic toothbrush I've had in a while, and I really don't know whh I ever stopped using them! It helps me make sure I get a deep clean better than manual toothbrushes. I sincerely love these things!
Cara B.
Camanche
I love this brush! It's very accommodating to your needs! I don't think this compares to alternatives because you can adjust the settings on it to fit your needs! I use it everyday and love it!!!!!!!!!!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love that I don't have to replace the entire toothbrush. I just have to buy new heads. I think it's more eco-friendly. Using less plastic. Super cheap to purchase the heads two. 2 for five dollars
Janicel N.
Clearwater, FL
I love this toothbrush. So cheap and it's still better than a manual toothbrush. I love that It comes with 2 heads because I don't have remmeber to go and buy heads
Lindi P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Replacement catridges are quite pricey but worth the value since they seem to give my mouth a more clean feeling after a brushing. manual toothbrushes don't seem to provide that type of feeling.
Reagan E.
Suffolk, VA
Best toothbrush ever!!!! I've never had such a powerful toothbrush, it really gets in those hard to reach areas. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean and I'm assured my teeth are in the best health ever after using this brush!!