Oral-B Complete Action  Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Dijana I.

Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B

Contains one toothbrush with replaceable head. Anti-Microbial Shield Protection Helps keep bristles clean between brushing** Duracell Battery Included Two Cleaning Actions: Rotating PowerHead® loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gumline and back teeth. Sweeping Power CrissCross® bristles reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque.  Replacement Brush Head: Battery Powered.   1 replaceable Duracell® AA battery included. oralb.com **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I hate having dirty teeth and sometime doing it by hand just doesn't seem to cut it. It works extremely well and I picked it up at the local meijer and I recommend it to many. It makes my teeth feel so nice and I look forward to brushing my teeth.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I like my toothbrush, It gets my teeth really clean without a lot of effort, This is my third toothbrush from this brand. I use it every night and day. I have arthritis so it helps that it scrubs my teeth for me. I am very satisfied
Kimberly M.
Jacksonville, FL
love this tooth brush and the cost of it. I used to have an expensive tooth brush, but it would get water damage and slimey. I enjoying swapping out the entire brush every few months. Makes me teeth feel clean and white. Perfect pressure on my pearly whites!
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothbrush 5 years ago and I continue to but it because I literally just love it. My teeth are always squeaky clean after I use it. I can never go back to manual brushing.
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
I just got this for the first time about a month ago and I love it! On regular electric toothbrushes the actual bristle part is very small and I don't like that. This is a nice full sized toothbrush that also vibrates. It's amazing. I will be buying it again!
Karen R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer this toothbrush because though it is a disposable electric toothbrush, it isn't heavy and bulky compared to other brands/models from the motor/battery space but also cleans teeth a bit better than a normal manual toothbrush.
Shanee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! Once I started using it I couldn't go back to a normal one. I use this day and night!! Totally a repeat product for me! I feel like it cleans my teeth so well and I love it! Overall amazing!
Jacque S.
Woodleaf, NC
Hands down the best toothbrush out there ! You are able to brush your teeth without getting blisters. Your teeth will love this brush after a week of use ! Totally recommend this !
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this before bed to deep clean my teeth. I bought two from CVS for both my boyfriend and me and he loves it. I find it messy and I get toothpaste everywhere, which is why I don't use it in the morning. It works great with a polishing toothpaste, such as Crest 3-D White Brilliance.

Secret Tip: I have also used this toothbrush in the past to exfoliate my lips before applying lipstick. It's much more affordable than the other brands specifically for lip exfoliation.
Erica B.
Chesapeake, VA
This toothbrush is affordable and works as well as some of the more expensive brands. It has soft bristles and the head rotates at a speed that is powerful enough to break through even the most stubborn plaque. You will definitely feel the difference after your first use. Your teeth will feel clean and smooth. The handle features a nice textured, rubberized grip so you have better control while brushing. The only downside is that the bottom is rounded instead of flat so it won't stand up on it's own. This is certainly not a deal breaker for me. I find that a regular toothbrush holder works just fine.