BY ORAL-B

New Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach. Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria. Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek. The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas: Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. 1 Cleans In-Between Teeth: Interdental bristles clean in-between teeth and help remove stuck particles. 3 Cleans Whitens: Diamond cleaning zone with densely packed bristles provide effective cleaning and stain removal. 5 Cleans Massages Gums: Gum massagers gently clean and massage gums. 4 Cleans Cheeks see more...

Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
This toothbrush was distributed to me by my dentist. At first it was a hit awkward to use but after a few times using it, I refuse to use a different kind! The brush is soft on your teeth and gums yet it is durable and sturdy. The handle is comfortable and the size is just right. Well worth the price!
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
Like this toothbrush. Gets the job done not sure what else to say. It is soft. You have to switch brushes every 3 months... this meet my expectations! They come in different colors. I've always use this brand
Aurora S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tooth brush is so soft and perfect for sensitive teeth. There's also a tongue scraper on the back of the tooth brush. I use this thing everyday 2 times a day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
nicole s.
Vallejo, CA
after getting my braces my teeth here so sore it was hard to brush my teeth but i found that when i picked up the soft head toothbrush i was able to do so more effectively. also the head size inst too big so it can really reach my back molars. perfect!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always have had sensitive gums other brands "soft" brush still agitated them but this one is actually soft on my gums and still cleans my teeth. A little pricey compared to store brands but good toothbrush that holds up well.
Tiffany D.
Marrero, LA
Only brand of toothbrushes I use. I have to buy the soft bristle one all the time. I haven't tried a lot of other brand but I like this one the best out of what I tried already. My teeth feel nice and shiny after each use.
Jamie Anne C.
Dunwoody, GA
I thought this tooth brush was very effective at getting those hard to reach back teeth and leaving my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I don't necessarily have a go-to toothbrush but I was very satisfied with this one!
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothbrush it really gets in there in the nuts and crannies to have your teeth nice and clean and healthy and I also really like the Tongue Cleaner on the back.
Azeem H.
Nashville, TN
Amazing brush! I have switched over to almost exclusively using this brush. I get it from the local CVS and it does the job so well. It gets out all the plaque and is easy on the gums. Also has a great tongue scrubber that i wasn't expecting honestly. Try it out!
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this type of toothbrush when I visited my dad because he would always buy this brand. The only reason my dad bought this brand is because he would always find coupons for them. They felt like any other toothbrush and weren't real special.