BY ORAL-B #59 in Toothbrushes

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans In. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa D.
Erie, PA
I always with soft toothbrushes because my gums are a little sensitive and I like Oral B brand the best because they come in packs for not very much money. They are effective and have a tongue scrubber on the back.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tooth brush because it is gentle enough to get to my hard to reach areas without hurting me. I purchased it at my local Walmart not knowing if it would be effective or not but it definitely was, I love it!
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
This toothbrush is very soft but does the job. This is the only tooth brush brand that I use. It cleans my teeth perfectly and since I use it everyday and night I change it out about once a month.
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
I think picking a toothbrush is a very personal thing. You have to find one that is right for you and your mouth. I have used this one and I liked it. But that was me and my mouth. ;)
Beverleigh K.
This product does what it's supposed to do! Its a toothbrush, and it does in fact brush my teeth.
I WOULD HIGHLY recommend my friends use a toothbrush. No matter the brand/style!!
Brittany M.
I love the clean, all way soft tooth brushes. My gums bleed, and my teeth are sensitive and I have no problems with these! And getting 2 for a cheaper price is awesome too !!
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
I bought one of these other do anything so for my liking maybe it's just I'm used to using the cheap toothbrushes and those are harder but it's been doing the job so it's good
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
This toothbrush works well for me. I have sensitive teeth so I can't use brushes that have hard bristles but this toothbrush is still firm enough that I feel like my teeth and mouth are being efficiently cleaned. It lasts for a while, too, unlike other soft toothbrushes whose bristles get all splayed out and old looking. It can also withstand my hard brushing, which I have a tendency to do to ensure my teeth and mouth are well cleaned.
Erin M.
Saint Paul , Mn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Oral-B toothbrushes because they do not hurt my teeth.this tooth brush met my expectations and more. Unlike it's competitors, Oral-B always has the best options for the best prices. I will always buy Oral-B and suggest them to everyone who is in the toothbrush market!
Dani W.
This is a toothbrush. What more is there to say? It does the job it is intended to do in a quick and easy manner. I like that it's soft enough for my sensitive teeth. I've used this toothbrush for about three years now and repurchase it every 3 months as recommended.
Vanessa S.