BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

April G.
Great toothbrush, I love that it comes in a two pack. I definitely feel my teeth nice and clean after brushing !
Francis H.
Good toothbrush. It leave my teeth clean every time. It's hard enough to clean properly, but soft for the gums.
Shanta C.
New Orleans, LA
I love how gentle this toothbrush is on my teeth!Really help with the maintenance of taking care of my teeth
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
Such a good toothbrush! I love the grip on the handle and I like how it gets down in good cleaning my teeth
Karen M.
Really good toothbrush it gets the job done you should really try it out. Not much else to say about it...
Alfonsina J.
I love this toothbrush. I use it everyday. It leaves me with a fresh clean feeling. I bought it at the local Walmart to replace on old toothbrush. I think this brush is a better alternative to most. Overall I am satisfied with this toothbrush. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to friends and family.
Danielle M.
This is a nice manual toothbrush. It leaves your teeth feeling clean. I got it from my local supermarket.
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Works great worth the price. cleans your teeth well. Just like any other toothbrush, not much to compare
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
Great tooth brush not hard or to soft. Great for overall moth care. The handle is a great hit in the hand
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
Gets teeth clean without being harsh on your gums. Bristles seem to hold up well compared to competitors.