BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Taylor K.
Long Beach, CA
This toothbrush does the job for cleaning my teeth and keeping my mouth nice and fresh. Its perfect for senstive teeth
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
It is a great tooth brush. Not too hard not to soft. Just right. I definitely buy Oral-B over any other tooth brush.
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great toothbrushes that help my teeth feel clean every time. They get in all the crevices and right spots.
Kareen P.
Love their toothbrushes! These toothbrushes never disappoint me and always help my teeth look nice and pearly white
Cherisse W.
I have used this many times. Iys a good brush. I switch toothbrushes every sixty days . I always uae a medium brush
Colleen R.
I didn't feel the oral b toothbrush was any better than the less expensive ones, so that is the reason for 2 stars.
Kimberly B.
Gets your teeth and gums so clean! Easy to replace the heads. Great price too! I like how the bristles don't frey
Carley C.
I love this toothbrush. It's super soft and really cheap. This is my go to toothbrush. So good for the low price
Hayden M.
Dozier, AL
This is as well a great toothbrush, has soft brush on it and doesn'tcut gums. Easy for medium size kkidsas well.
Suiling B.
Is a good one, is cheap, and it make the work so i have nothing bad to say about it. I mean is a toothbrush so...