BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Good tooth brush! Gets a lot of gunk out easy to use gets in hard to reach places provides a good clean got mine at Walmart for a good price very reasonable price and a very good product does the job of cleaning very well
Dawn C.
Warminster, PA
Honestly, the toothbrush technology lately has become ridiculous. but this one is comfortable in my hand, fits my mouth easily while covering enough tooth surface, and the extra bristle features seem to actually work.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH
Nothing fancy about this toothbrush, but it does a wonderful job at keeping those pearly whites shining! It's not too big, so it fits in a the hard to reach places!
Kassara M.
Always get the medium so I can scrub and not ruin my bristles right away. Lasts a good month (that's when you should change out your brush), and my teeth still feel just as clean as when I first start using the brush
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
Best toothbrush ever! I always purchase oral B toothbrushes and I especially like this one. I would recommend this product to anyone. Best product for the price.
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I liked this Oral B toothbrush! It really gives my teeth a good clean fresh feeling and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It's a good toothbrush!!!!!!!!!! It gives a deep clean and you get what you pay for.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I use a manual toothbrush when I'm traveling. It's a more affordable option to replace if need be. It's no better or worse than any other manual toothbrush I have tried.
Amanda C.
A good product to keep your teeth clean and white! I use this with my colgate toothpaste and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh all throughout the day. It could be softer bristled but other than that it's a great product for the price.
Kali R.
Jacksonville, NC
A smile is so important to me. I love this toothbrush, covers the whole tooth making it easy to brush. I love the colors it comes in as well! Works great!
Yifei Y.
Amherst, MA
It is functioning as a regular toothbrush, and it gets into the teeth gap and brush it out. In the meantime, it gets off other food residue in the mouth.