BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Iqra K.
Spring, TX
This toothbrush is so nice and the bristles are so smooth and soft it feel so good! After brushing my mouth feels so clean and refreshed and the 5-way clean technique has made my teeth look healthier than before!
Will S.
Newport, OR
Nothing about this product really stands out too much, it is average in almost every aspect. The bristles are a bit too stiff or firm at first but I find that they have worn out rather quicker than I would deem normal.
Jessica K.
Sparta, NC
This is the toothbrush that my dentist gives me every six months. I love that it gets the teeth clean, but doesn't brush too hard which can wear away enamel, especially at the base of the tooth. I've been using this brand for years and do not plan on switching.
Mary B.
I have been very satisfied with this toothbrush. It does its job and provides a good clean feeling after use. I like that I can use this toothbrush to reach my molars. I brush 2-3 times a day and would highly recommend this product as it is adorable and effective.
Hanh ly L.
San Jose, CA
I honestly don't have anything to complain about this toothbrush but at the same time it doesn't blow me away either. I'm not sure how you would rate a toothbrush but it gets the job done ans is firm enough. I usually go with this one for its durability.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
I like the features to this toothbrush, and my teeth always feel extra clean. I have never been one to be choosy on my toothbrush, but since i have used this...i wont use anything else. Love it
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
I love all of Oral-B's toothbrushes, and this is my current toothbrush that I'm using. Honestly, I can't really tell the difference between toothbrush "quality" but I've never had a cavity while using Oral-B so maybe that means something!
Bethani M.
Mesa, AZ
We love these toothbrushes at my house. They are soft and don't hurt the gums. The back tongue cleaner is great also. I feel they do a great job at getting all those hard to reach spaces and will definitely continue buying.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I need a toothbrush that is not too soft but not to hard.but will reach all area's in my mouth. This toothbrush dose this for me with the angels and the med softness.
sara a.
Bronx, NY
I only buy oral B toothbrushes because of the quality ! they really love my mouth with a clean feeling and some of the brushes have a tongue cleaner which I live for ! lf you're looking for a great tooth brush buy this!