BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Amber R.
I don't really care for this toothbrush that much. The bristles were too stiff and rough. I tried the soft bristled one too and they were also too rough. It also didn't feel like it really did anything. I didn't feel like my mouth was as clean as I wanted it to be.
Rebecca B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B makes great tooth brushes! I pick the medium so it's strong enough to clean my teeth well without making my gums bleed like the hard. They are expensive and can be easily replaced after being sick or anything so you always have a fresh one.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
I enjoy using this toothbrush. I always get medium brushes, because personally I feel like the soft ones don't clean as well. If you use it right, this toothbrush does the job and cleans where it should and use a good toothpaste as well.
Margaret C.
I love using this tooth brush. It has an easy to hold handle and brush bristles that give you a five way clean. It definitely meet my expectations and was effective at cleaning my teeth. I would recommend this to other people.
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
I have had this toothbrush before , the only thing that i would say needs improvement is the bristles because they are more on the stiff side but they do get the job done, i eouod recommend it to others because it is cheap and it is effective.
Lindsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I both use this toothbrush! It is not only comfortable on the gums, but it gets and keeps our teeth clean throughout the day! Also- it helps gets food and such out of our teeth, lessening the work of floss!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great manual toothbrush. It is able to deep clean and gets between the teeth in the nooks and crannies. Brushing my teeth twice a day keeps them clean. The price is right and can be purchased a just about every store.
Kenneth M.
Coeburn, VA
This toothbrush does well with maintaining its strength after constant use each day. The toothbrush does extremely well at cleaning teeth and gets in the hard to reach areas without having any issues. I generally buy this toothbrush each time I need a new one and would definitely recommend it.
Michele M.
Mayfield
Love this brush! Reaches all teeth and I feel like my teeth are always very clean. You can buy this brush at any grocery store. It works well and met my expectations. I would definitely buy again for sure
Ashley V.
Really reaches into the deep places and cleans my teeth throughly. The bristles last a long time and don't fray easy. Tip: if your toothbrush gets dirty, put some water on it and stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Kills the bacteria and it will make it last longer.