BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Ibia M.
Christiansted, VI
My favorite toothbrush. I've been purchasing this toothbrush about 3 years now, for me and my husband. The bristles are great to reach all crevices in your teeth and the toothbrush head is sort of flexible, therefore, when brushing, it moves to the shape of your teeth for a deeper clean.
Kim C.
Grimsby, ON
Change my toothbrush often, like Oral-B. Seems to get in those tough places. I find they don't last long but better than many products that are out there.
Would recommend.
raimi g.
Not a bad price for your tooth brush, and not too rough on your teeth. Something I would definitely buy again, and keep going back too
Amancay C.
Este producto me gusto porque es perfecto para alcanzar todas las partes de nuestro dientes además es accesible de precio
Karen R.
Dawson Creek
Gets the job done and leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean. Briyals are soft but not too soft. I would buy this again
Ansizka D.
Cape Town
Its soft for my liking. Its not my fav won't get it again.I prefer a harder brisel brush. The handel is amazing thought
Gabriel C.
Es de lo mejor, sus cerdas son excelentes, se siente muy bien al cepillar mis dientes con ellos! Recomiendo
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
These Oral-B toothbrush are amazing !! They are soft and good quality. You could use them for months.
Adriana B.
I really like this toothbrush! I definitly feel like it gets everywere. Ill will be buying this again
Andrada V.
Sydney
Easy to use,
Great price
The product is used by my e tire family. Come in a very useful packeging.