BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Kera K.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love these. Perfect reach and leaves my teeth so clean. Great brand and great product.
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find oral b brushes sometimes too soft. I prefer harder bristles on my toothbrushes.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
Easy to grasp, not rough on your gums, reaches in the back of my mouth and works great
Shelby K.
Ventura
Always used these tooth brushes. Love the Brisols and how well it cleans my whole mouth
Fabiola T.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This tooth brush doesn't hurt my gums, I have purchased this tooth brush several times
Kimiko H.
Clovis, NM
This is also another good brush for the price and is very effective in removing tartar
Madria B.
Marion, IL
I love this toothbrush!! I feel you get a great clean and it is worth the price.
Shweta P.
Henrico, VA
Love it... I would surely recommend this to everyone. Soft n clean very nicely.
Brittany H.
Kitchener, ON
Good solid toothbrush that we use regularly in our house. We've repurchased this a number of times. It's not too rough and not too soft, cleans teeth well and is good quality. We replace them based on how old they are but they still look new and not worn out when it's time to replace them.
Nic B.
Canterbury, Kent
I prefer a manual toothbrush as I feel more in control..
I use the medium as the soft doesn't feel like it cleans my teeth effectively and the hard one can sometimes make my gums bleed.
This is the perfect toothbrush for me and my fiance uses this too..