BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Marilin M.
The Oral-B complete 5 way clean medium toothbrush is very nice on your teeth and it's not harsh
Gabrielle P.
When you have a good toothbrush, it makes you feel like you have brush your teeth effectively
Allison M.
I don't like the clunky shape of the brush. It's a lot to handle and hold. But it isn't awful
Heidi O.
I like my toothbrush a little firmer and this toothbrush is the right firmness and texture
Ali A.
Have always used oral -B thooth brushes. I have them in my bathroom and one in my purse.
This toothbrush is awesome for a manual brush. It gets down in the hard to reach places.
Bridget S.
Like this toothbrush it feels like it really gets in between the teeth for a better clean
Janaysia G.
South Weymouth, MA
This is a really good toothbrush because it get into between all the spots in your mouth
Heather J.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Gentle and effective. Doesn't irritate my gums at all and really gets in the tough spots.
Erica A.
This tooth brush cleans your teeth and gums. I like the way my teeth feel after brushing.