BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Resh L.
Norcross, GA
A manual toothbrush that gets the job done. It cleans and doesn't hurt your mouth especially your gums.
Nikki B.
Love this toothbrush and how my teeth and tongue feel after using it they feel brand new and all clean
Meishia W.
I enjoy the tongue cleaning nubs on back of my toothbrush. my mouth doesn't feel abused after brushing
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this brush....so soft and gets all the areas clean. great price point and also bought at walmart
Meredith D.
My husband likes this brush. He seems to think it cleans better. I don't find much of a difference.
Crystal S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tooth brush gets your teeth super clean. All oral b products that we have noticed are great.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
This brush reaches every corner of my teeth. It cleans gently and doesn't bother my sensitive gums.
Kristina M.
East Windsor, CT
They last a good amount of time and are perfect for my sensitive gums. Also they are priced well
Juliet D.
San Antonio, TX
i love the medium soft bristles.It doesn't hurt my sensetive gums.My husband and kids use it too.
Irmayri R.
Largo, FL
Great brush! I have my electronic brush but I always like to have a manual one also at my sink.