BY ORAL-B

New. Value Pack* Tongue Cleaner The New Oral-B® Complete 5-Way Clean toothbrush has 5 cleaning zones and a 2.5X deeper reach.  Its 5 cleaning zones go beyond ordinary toothbrushes to remove up to 89% of plaque bacteria.  Each cleaning zone provides a distinct cleaning benefit including hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, whitening, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek.  The toothbrush gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. Cleans Hard-To-Reach Areas:  Angled Power Tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth. Cleans I. see more...

Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I like a harder toothbrush, but otherwise, I feel this one really gets the job done! I bought several in a lot on Amazon, and feel I got a good deal. I try to switch to a new brush every 3 months.
I mark the old ones with a Sharpie, wash in the dishwasher, and then use around the house for cleaning projects.
Shanice G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothbrushes are very important when it comes to cleaning your teeth, so this is my favorite toothbrush. I personally feel as though it holds the toothpaste better because of the shape of the bristles. And the bristles are not too hard, but not too soft, so you get the perfect clean.
Natalie M.
I am a person that loves to take care of my teeth, this toothbrush works perfectly for me. As expected I use this toothbrush every day and I bought it at my local pharmacy. I would recommend this toothbrush because it cleans and does its duties.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my favorite soft bristle tooth brush to use when I had braces for five years. It would clean all around my braces and remove any bits of food left from eating.
Karen B.
I love the way this toothbrush cleans at all angles. It makes it easier to reach those hard to reach areas. The tongue scrubbed in the back is a nice bonus since we all know most of our bacteria is on the tongue not the teeth!
Gaby C.
To me, these toothbrush are the best when it comes to toothbrushes. My dentist always recommends I use Oral-B toothbrushes and after years of using this toothbrush no other toothbrush compares.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Oral-B Complete 5 Way Clean Medium Toothbrush gave my teeth a complete clean feeling. It is easy enough on my teeth that it doesn't cause any damage but is string enough to clean away all the plaque and germs around my gums. It's bristles are just right to massage my gums while I'm brushing my teeth so they will stay healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda W.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this toothbrush. I use it everyday. It leaves me with a fresh clean feeling. I bought it at the local Walmart to replace on old toothbrush. I think this brush is a better alternative to most. Overall I am satisfied with this toothbrush. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to friends and family.
Dana P.
Orange Park, FL
Oral B toothbrush is an everyday part of my dental care. It is also the brand my dentist recommends. You should change your toothbrush often, so I always have a supply on hand. I have been using OralB for many many years and am very satisfied. I would recommend this to everyone as part of good oral hygene
Kristen W.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these toothbrushes, and all Oral-B products! This is the only brand I purchase. They are soft, they last a long time, and the back tongue cleaner is a great addition. I feel like they are better than the competing brands because they get the tough spots clean! I would recommend to everyone