BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Cavity Defense features Dual-Cup bristles and a tongue cleaner. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

Cassey K.
I always change my toothbrush every 3 months and I like to try different type to find the best. I like the handle of this toothbrush, it is so comfortable to hold while brushing. The bristle design is good to clean the teeth especially between the gaps. I also like the roughened area at the back of the toothbrush, it was designed to clean the tongue. Also, it has 3 month indicator to remind you to change every 3 month, brillant design. Overall, this brush works well for me and I love it.
Brie F.
When I have to buy a toothbrush it's always oral B. I usually purchase it at my local Walmart or Walgreens and I buy it in a four pack. I use my toothbrush every day and it lasts a considerable amount of time. I would recommend this product.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
I believe this is the same toothbrush I use from Oral-B and I love it. My boyfriend has the same one and we've both noticed the difference between these and our previous toothbrushes. These really get the hard-to-reach places in your mouth. Definitely recommend!
Alex P.
Colfax, CA
Overall great toothbrush I have no complaints because I love the soft bristles I've always had sensitive teeth and with other toothbrushes I just couldn't handle the pain of brushing my teeth but with this toothbrush I can't feel a thing and I'm brushing twice a day just like I should be.
Elisabeth A.
These toothbrushes are DURABLE. Yet somehow also sensitive. It's able to reach into hard to reach places in my mouth without brushing too rough and causing discomfort. Definitely would recommend and I will continue to use them.
Anna H.
These toothbrushes are amazing! They are not harsh on the teeth but rather soft and gentle. They get all the food and nasty stuff out of your teeth. I reccomend this because I know I am satisfied with this product
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
Love oral b tooth brushes. I normally buy them is 4 packs so we always have replacements on hand. They are super inexpensive at family dollar and that's a great way to stockpile them (for the coupon ladies)
Paula R.
I bought these to try out another brand, i usually buy colgate and should of bought what i usually do, tried them didnt like how it felt and went back and bought colgate toothbrushes
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I have this tooth brush now and I love it! It works great on my teeth and doesn't get soft fast. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great tooth brush. It doesn't work as great as a electric toothbrush
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I prefer soft bristles when I am brushing my teeth and these Oral-B Cavity Defense Soft Bristles really do the trick! They come in a variety of colors, so it's easy to see who's toothbrush is who's. Oral-B is my go-to brand when it comes to toothbrushes! I will definitely be buying again.