BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Cavity Defense features Dual-Cup bristles and a tongue cleaner. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
great for sensitive mouths like mine. The pros are that it's not hurtful or hard and it gets the job done! The cons are that it sometimes feels a little too soft & you're worrying if it's getting all your teeth clean..it is obviously...but if you're accustomed to using a harder brush you have to get used to the soft kind.
Christina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't complain about my toothbrush but I don't really have much to say. It cleans my mouth, the bristles are not to hard and I do like the tongue cleaner on the back as well. This brand of toothbrush never failed me.
Lauren M.
Murrieta, CA
This is my all time favorite tooth brush because I feel like I'm able to get into every single spot in my mouth which is important because I have braces and I like that the hairs on the tooth brush last a long time and won't get wierd
Rae D.
It's just an average toothbrush. It works fine, but I'm not sure what's so special about it. I won't be purchasing this particular toothbrush again because I believe it's extremely average, so why not save on a toothbrush and go with a regular one
Bethany G.
Portland, ME
This is a great toothbrush with nice soft bristles! It doesn't cause damage to your gums like some other tougher bristles will. I will definitely buy this toothbrush again. I recommend this product.
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One toothbrush has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with its CrissCross bristles, which are angled at 16° to attack plaque from the right angle.

- Removes up to 99% of plaque with perfectly angled CrissCross bristles
- Helps clean hard-to-reach places with Power Tip® bristles
- Is gentle on enamel and gums

Erin L.
Warren
I love this brush so much I use it on my hair too. It brushes so amazingly to where I get many compliments after a nice brush. I feel like Ariel with the fork admiring her prince Eric from a far. Look at this brush. Isn't it neat? Oh how I wish my tooth crush collection was complete.
Gabi H.
Smithville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty standard as a toothbrush goes. It has stiff but still soft bristles so it's not too harsh on your gums but still manages to do its job. I am switching over to using the wooden toothbrushes now though because they're more environmentally oriented and are eco friendly :)
Julia T.
Athens, GA
I bought this at the drugstore and use it to keep my retainer clean. I use an electric toothbrush on my teeth, but this product is good for when I am trying to clean my hard, plastic retainer. The bristles don't scratch it at all and it does a good job for the price you pay.
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to toothbrush for the past 2 years. I love how effective it is and how it leaves my teeth so clean without hurting my gums. I purchase mines from walmart. I continue to buy this toothbrush anytime i need a replacement I would definitely recoment this to others.

back