BY ORAL-B

Note: This item ships in assorted colors. see more...

Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really liked this toothbrush. This brand is one of the cheaper ones out there and it works just as well as the others. The price and effectiveness makes it my preferred toothbrush. If I don't buy this toothbrush again, I will definitely buy this brand again.
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
It's a decent manual toothbrush. It gets the job done and is pretty cheap so I would recommend it. I would give it more stars but it's nothing special just your standard everyday toothbrush. I have no complaints.
Sadie M.
CUDAHY
I like Oral-B toothbrushes because of the bristles, i find a lot of other toothbrushes are always so rough. They always have cute colors and lots of options. I obviously brush my teeth everyday and they really last a while before they fray. The only issue is that they're kinda pricey.
Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i work at a dental office and we give these toothbrushes away to our patients. we highly recommend them due to the fact that they have soft bristle brush heads which aren't so harsh on your gums. this is a great product.
Dezanee S.
Antioch , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use a medium bristle.....seems to work great on my braces. Oral b brushes have great grip so brush dosent slip out of hand while im brushing. The lenth is great too
Brianna B.
I think it's a great toothbrush. It leaves my teeth feeling clean. My husband and I got it at wal mart for a very reasonable price! This is the toothbrush we use 90% of the time! It's great! We have always been satisfied with it.
Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a toothbrush. I am not partial to any one in particular. I prefer a medium bristle only for a deeper feeling of clean! Otherwise, the rest is all bells and whistles.
V
Love this toothbrush, the circular grooves really grip the teeth for a great clean. I buy these regularly from any drug store. It meets expectations of an affordable toothbrush.
Hajar W.
I was using a very old style oral-B brush for years but then decided to try this one. Love it! The unique bristle design does a great job cleaning teeth while comfortably massaging gums. There is a 3-month blue indicator to let you know when to change the toothbrush. Also, the contoured handle is so comfortable to hold. Great design! There is a roughened area on the back of the toothbrush to clean your tongue if you want that. Note, if you're one to clench on the toothbrush, this rough area would likely not work for you (as I saw in some other comments). I'm not a clencher, and the brush works fantastic!
Vivi O.