BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Cavity Defense features Dual-Cup bristles and a tongue cleaner. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

Oral-B Cavity Defense 40 Medium Bristle Toothbrush 2 ct Carded Pack
This was a good toothbrush for getting my teeth clean, it certainly got the job done as far as brushing goes, but it was not as pleasant to use. It was my first time using this particular brand of toothbrush, and I do believe a softer bristle brush would have been much better to use. However I would not count this toothbrush out of consideration as it is very effective at getting rid of hard stuck on plaque.
Chloe A.
This is my go-to toothbrush when traveling. Every time I travel I like to bring at least one back up toothbrush with me (you never know when you might drop yours on the floor). The Oral-B Cavity Defense 2 pack is my go-to. It is cheap enough that you can by a few packs, but strong enough to keep my teeth perfect for those vacation pictures!
Sarah W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Oral-B makes the most amazing toothbrushes. They have great length bristles and you can really feel it just cleaning the plaque off of your teeth. My biggest problem is a bite my toothbrush so a more rubber or biteable toothbrush would be perfect. I will always have these on deck in my house.
Allison H.
These tooth brushes are gentle yet powerful. The leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh but don't give you sore gums. They are priced right and I sometimes see coupons in the mail. I would recommend these to the people that have not yet dove into the world of electric toothbrushes.
jenny b.
Dover , De
Oral b is my go to toothbrush brand. They are very reasonably priced and really leave my teeth feeling clean! I feel like they reach places that some other brushes can miss while brushing! This product definitely meets my expectations. I use this brand for my children as well.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
My significant other and I bought these with the intention of using them for a trip only, but kept them around as they are perfect for us! They are great toothbrushes that work better than generic ones I had bought in the past. We will definitely be purchasing these again!
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
Oral-B is my trusted brand for my toothbrush needs. I use this brand of toothbrush every single day and I am never disappointed. I continually buy this product, because it always meets my high expectations for teeth cleaning needs. I definitely recommend it to others.
Kimberly K.
Howell, NJ
I enjoyed this toothbrush and found it got into the areas that would generally be missed, but there are definitely some off brands that have the same quality. I would use again, if on sale, and if there is a soft option; medium bristles are just too harsh on my mouth
Delisa R.
Fayetteville, NC
This is probably my favorite toothbrush I've used, every once in a while there is s slip up and I go and buy a different brand but I find a way to switch back real quick. I love the medium bristle mainly because I think that's what works best for myself.
danni w.
Grove, OK
I bought this thinking i lost mine that i had in the bathroom.It is a nice brush i would use itagain but i mean all toothbrushes are the same for me. it met any excpectations i had. I bought it at walmart where i usually buy them. I am satisfied enough.