BY ORAL-B

Colors Shipped Will Vary At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Gum Massaging Bristles:   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles:   Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.  Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.* *Data on File ; see more...

Jessica G.
San Jose, CA
Have been using Oral-B tooth brushes for years. Though in my personal opinion I think they can be a tide bit pricy, I try to look for the cheapest I can find. I love the way that is brushes my teeth. It always leaves me feeling squeeky clean teeth. They are also a very good size.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothbrush is OK, but I don't feel like I get all the way clean. I preferred Colgate 360. I bought it at Walgreens on sale I mean it'll clean your teeth that you I feel like you really have to work at itI don't think I'll be buying any more
Yennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product has medium to hard bristles. It's great to take plaque off of teeth and leaves the mouth feeling clean. This product did meet my exception, it did last a fairly long time. I love how it brings more than one for the price. I will definitely buy this again.
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
I live for a new toothbrush but when I use oral b I don't have to change it out as often, wich is nice. I do change my toothbrush about every 2 months. When I do change it out it's some version of oral b I love how soft the bristles are and how many different options they have.
Ali G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
I've used these toothbrushes for over a year now. I've purchased them time and time again over other brands. I love how the bristles are hard and stay that way. I can feel it cleaning my teeth wonderfully and it's great as a tongue scrapper too!
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
These toothbrushes we buy gain and again. They are a great price and have 2in each pack. We have 2 adults in our household so they are perfect for us. Once out kids get older this is what they will use as well.
Katie W.
Raymond, OH
This toothbrush is the one I always get because it really works. It keeps the cavities away and keeps my teeth white. My mouth feels clean for the whole day after I brush! I will definitely keep buying it
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
I normally always get the twin pack cause one for me and one for my boyfriend. I'm not really picking when in comes to tooth brush but this is is affordable and cheap and you get two so that's good.
Chela G.
I like to get my toothbrushes in soft or medium and this brand offers both. I love getting the two packs because you never know when something might happen. Maybe your toothbrush falls into the toilet. Or if you suddenly get sick with a cold, you definitely want to change your toothbrush ASAP. It's nice to have a backup without having to go out to the store right away.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothbrush is effective and gets the job done. At first the brussels are a bit painful if they scratch your gums but after a feel uses you don't even notice.But these are the best manual brushes on the market, and I have tried MANY of them. My teeth feel super clean and my gums aren't sore. I love these toothbrushes. I wish they'd take the head of these brushes and make an electric head from them.
Pls how do I get this toothbrush? Pls sorry am new here and I don't know how things work here. thanks