BY ORAL-B

The Brand More Dentist Use Themselves. At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Gum Massaging Bristles   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles    Blue Indicator bristles fade. halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
I love my Oral-B! Sonicare was good too, but I seem to lean towards the Oral-B products. I still occasionally use a manual toothbrush, but you can't achieve the same clean as you can with a powered brush. I even bought a portable size (another brand) for camping because I can't stand to be away from my Oral B even for a few days! Recommended highly.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by these toothbrushes! I buy the bulk pack at Sam's Club which comes with a variety of colors. I brush my teeth 4-5 times per day and the bristles last several months without wearing out. They aren't too soft or two hard, so middle of the road, which is perfect. I am very satisfied with this product!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl
The only brand of brushes I use. I've used the same type of toothbrush for maybe 5 years and would never change it. I have a sensitive gums and this medium bristle brush gets my whole mouth clean and not hurting. The shape is comfortable for my hand and mouth and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Kara D.
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
I am giving this a 3 rating not because it is a bad tooth brush, but just becasuse it is not anything special. I feel like every tooth brush is just the same as the nest and this did not to anything special for me. Over prices also for just a stick and some flossy things attached ahah
Susan C.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
My mouth feels refreshed and clean after using my Oral B Advantage Plus Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush.
Great value, easy grip and great quality go into each brush. We buy toothbrushes 6 times a year and I always purchase Oral B products.
I get good reviews at the dentist!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I always tend to lean towards oral b when it comes to oral care, the bristles on the toothbrush are firm but don't hurt sensitive gums, yet not too gentle where they are not effective. They last a good amount of time, and the bristles don't fall out or bend over time.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral-B Advantage Plus Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush is a great brush that I use twice a day, everyday. I don't really use anything but this toothbrush. I meets my expectations, because I have sensitive gums and it doesn't hurt my gums. I would recommend it to others
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Independence, IA
I got this toothbrush from my dentist and I feel like it really does a good job of getting my teeth clean. I am happy with the softness of this brush and with how well it cleans. I use it twice a day and have not had any issues. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
West Palm Beach
I really don't care for the plastic bristles in this toothbrush; I feel as though they serve no purpose, however, I am not a dental expert. I also feel the bristles are very tough and the head is shaped oddly, preventing me to get back in hard to reach spaces.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
I enjoy these type of toothbrushes. I always go back to this type of toothbrush. I bought this at Walmart. Con= I have to buy one every few months, pros= it makes my mouth feel refreshed. I am a repeat user. I am overall satisfied with my toothbrush decision.