BY ORAL-B

The Brand More Dentist Use Themselves. At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Gum Massaging Bristles   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles    Blue Indicator bristles fade. halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Susan C.
Manchester, OH
My mouth feels refreshed and clean after using my Oral B Advantage Plus Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush.
Great value, easy grip and great quality go into each brush. We buy toothbrushes 6 times a year and I always purchase Oral B products.
I get good reviews at the dentist!
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use a similar toothbrush like this one everyday. It really helps to get deep in places in my mouth that normal toothbrushes cannot do. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I will always buy a Oral-B toothbrush over any others
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Great tooth brush! I used to only buy hard tooth brushes thinking it would clean better but I then found that softer ones are better for you, and this tooth brush does a great job!
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
Bristles are a little tough and makes my gums bleed but it does the job. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again perhaps I'll purchase a soft bristle toothbrush next time
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
although i do believe, a toothbrush is just a toothbrush this one isnt rough on my gums or teeth and has nice bristles on it. it brushes my teeth and thats what i look for in a toothbrush so overall its good
Natalie L.
It does what it's supposed to do which is cleans my teeth. I like the little rubber things on the side. Obviously I use it twice daily because it's a toothbrush. I would recommend this product
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this toothbrush! It really cleans everything. It's a lot better than the other toothbrushes I've used, I'm a first time user but I will definitely keep buying this one! It brushes very well, and is affordable!
Tara B.
Mobile, AL
Dental health is extremely important and that's why I use a great toothbrush. There are no cons. It is very effective and a great price. It's usually purchased at Walmart. Satisfied.
Heather R.
Elk Rapids, MI
I like this toothbrush from oral B. Teeth feel clean and all the hard to reached areas are hit. Only down fall is the brush needs to be replaced more frequently than others I feel.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
I love my Oral-B! Sonicare was good too, but I seem to lean towards the Oral-B products. I still occasionally use a manual toothbrush, but you can't achieve the same clean as you can with a powered brush. I even bought a portable size (another brand) for camping because I can't stand to be away from my Oral B even for a few days! Recommended highly.