BY ORAL-B

The Brand More Dentist Use Themselves. At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Gum Massaging Bristles   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles    Blue Indicator bristles fade. halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Susan C.
Manchester, OH
My mouth feels refreshed and clean after using my Oral B Advantage Plus Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush.
Great value, easy grip and great quality go into each brush. We buy toothbrushes 6 times a year and I always purchase Oral B products.
I get good reviews at the dentist!
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use a similar toothbrush like this one everyday. It really helps to get deep in places in my mouth that normal toothbrushes cannot do. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I will always buy a Oral-B toothbrush over any others
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Great tooth brush! I used to only buy hard tooth brushes thinking it would clean better but I then found that softer ones are better for you, and this tooth brush does a great job!
Anita B.
This toothbrush was okay, it wasn't my favorite either though. I've had toothbrushes in the past that I felt gave me a better and deeper clean without hurting my sensitive teeth. I don't think I will repurchase this one personally.
Angelica Z.
Stamford , CT
Bristles are a little tough and makes my gums bleed but it does the job. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again perhaps I'll purchase a soft bristle toothbrush next time
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this toothbrush! It really cleans everything. It's a lot better than the other toothbrushes I've used, I'm a first time user but I will definitely keep buying this one! It brushes very well, and is affordable!
Jessica C.
I usually get the hard brushes just because the soft one can some times be a little bit too soft. I like the clean feeling I get from using this toothbrush. My teeth feel squeaky clean and my mouth feel very fresh.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
although i do believe, a toothbrush is just a toothbrush this one isnt rough on my gums or teeth and has nice bristles on it. it brushes my teeth and thats what i look for in a toothbrush so overall its good
Natalie L.
It does what it's supposed to do which is cleans my teeth. I like the little rubber things on the side. Obviously I use it twice daily because it's a toothbrush. I would recommend this product
Tara B.
Mobile, AL
Dental health is extremely important and that's why I use a great toothbrush. There are no cons. It is very effective and a great price. It's usually purchased at Walmart. Satisfied.