BY ORAL-B

Tongue cleaner. Scratch & sniff. Trust the brand more dentist use worldwide. Complete Fresh Features: Scope scented handle: enhances brushing experience through release of fresh Scope scent from the handle; Tongue and cheek cleaner - helps freshen breath by removing odor causing bacteria from tongue and cheeks. Also try Crest Complete Multi-Benefit line of toothpastes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
MILLIE C.
AS a manual toothbrush you get the best of both worlds with this one the Crest input that I already look for mixed with OralB whom are known for their great electrical toothbrushes. I totally recommend this.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Oral-B makes a fantastic basic non-battery operated toothbrush. This is the only brand of toothbrush given out and recommended by my dentist.
The back of the toothbrush head is covered in a textured rubber which gently scrubs the opposing side of your mouth and gums while you brush your teeth. The outer layer of bristles are actually soft rubber-like fringe that gentle massage your gum line while you brush. The actual bristles are strong and firm, but not too stiff. They don't bend, dent, or splay immediately like other brands of toothbrushes I have used. Every six months we are given a new Oral-B toothbrush by my dentist, but I can make these last a year no problem!

The handle is contoured perfectly for my grasp. It has strips of textured rubber on the front with a gentle inclined position for my thumb.

I love that these toothbrushes come in a variety of girly and masculine colors. In a family of four, it is nice to be able to distinguish to whom each toothbrush belongs.
Patty T.
Syracuse, NY
These Oral B toothbrushes are good for my whole family. They get to every tooth and they leave my mouth and teeth feeling very clean. I need a soft head for my sensitive teeth and the soft is a tad stiffer than other brands but still is soft enough not to cause irritation. I replace my toothbrushes every three months but these do last longer. The bristles don't splay or flatten with two to three times a day use. If they were just a tad softer for my teeth, they would be perfect.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
My go to manual toothbrush for both my mouth and I purchase extras for detail cleaning! Love it! I use mine every morning for an extra dose of fresh because morning breath is a fear of mine. I use it right before my first Sonicare session of the day out of 3. I recommend this for everyone!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this toothbrush when traveling so I don't have to pack my electric one. This does a fine job and it has been really durable. The bristles are not tough, yet it is firm enough to really scrub my teeth.
Lydia B.
My favorite toothbrush! I buy soft or extra soft and they always leave my mouth feeling and looking clean. It has a tongue scrubber side, which clean perfectly. It is easy to rinse off and dries quickly.
Chelsea H.
Great toothbrushes. I don't have hardly any complaints about this brand at all. We brush twice a day and there are no problems. The only 'con' I have about manual toothbrushes, is that there's a lot of brushing involved. I will continue to buy this brand.
Sarah S.
Beaver Dam, WI
It's a toothbrush can get it at Walmart target Walgreens it cleaned my teeth good it didn't rip apart my gums like some toothbrushes can I like I would buy it again
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
My family uses oral-b tooth brushes more often than any other brand. These brushes are consistently well made and have the best cleaning bristles I can find. I do prefer a compact head, but any oral -b brush will do!
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
My favorite toothbrush. The bristles aren't too rough and not too soft either. I feel like my mouth is clean after every brush. I brush my teeth every morning and keep the toothbrush for about 6 months before changing out.