BY ORAL-B #91 in Toothbrushes

Extra long bristles at the tip help clean hard to reach places. see more...

Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the Oral B Advantage Angle Control Grip tooth brush as my every day tooth brush. I bought it at Target and I think it works great. I like the color options and I only buy soft tooth brushes per my dentist's recommendation. I think this is a good price too.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
I use a soft toothbrush and this brush fits exactly what I need. It's a little hard to find. I usually will look for it on a Wal-Mart run. I use this brush everyday and it provides all that I'm needing in a toothbrush. I would purchase this again and again.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
This toothbrush works very well. It has a nice grip, but the size of the head of the toothbrush is a little big for my mouth. It was very effective and cleaned my teeth well.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
I have braces, so this helped with getting in those hard to reach areas. Overall I am pleased with this product and can't wait to continue using it. If it was out of ten, I would give it a ten.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
I still use this toothbrush till this day. But am in the market for a mechanical toothbrush. The dentist says its the same as their utensils so until then this one does the job jist right.
ashley s.
Bellevue, WA
It is a good toothbrush. I have sensitive gums, so i need really soft bristles so that i don't irritate my mouth. this one does a good job of being soft enough that it is gentle, yet firm enough that it still cleanses thoroughly. another thing i like is the grip, it is quite comfortable. It is not essential, but definitely a step up from the standard plastic handles.
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
I usually get my toothbrushes from the dentist office after a teeth cleaning. So this is one of those free samples. They work like they are supposed to. Clean well and has an angle which is supposed to make it easier to get reach your teeth in the back easier. Soft bristles that don't hurt the gums. Good toothbrush overall.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Great toothbrush! Very soft bristles that do not hurt your gums. The angle control grip is actually pretty cool because it makes it easier to reach the back of your teeth without the hassle. Highly recommend if you are like me and don't like to buy extremely expensive and fancy toothbrushes.
Anita A.
Erie, PA
I purchased this toothbrush primarily to try the angle grip and I did find that it helped me reach all the back teeth much more easily than straight toothbrushes. I need a soft toothbrush due up some gum problems I have and this one felt ultra soft for me.
krystal ☺.
Love oral b toothbrushes. They're the only ones ive used. The grip makes it easier to hold and it is juat great. The soft bristles are great if you have sensitive gums. Inexpensive
Which is great. Would definitely recommend and repurchase ☺