BY ORAL-B #19 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Combine The Freshness Of Scope Flavor And The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick.&Nbsp;They Slide&Nbsp;More Easily In Tight Spaces* And Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Shred Resistant Long Lasting Mint Flavor *Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5934498"";" see more...

Rachel N.
I love these Oral B floss picks! They're so much more convenient and easier to use than regular floss. The bag is resealable so it's easy to keep the germs out. They're perfect for on the go flossing, it's like having floss and a toothpick all in one! I love the minty flavor too, it freshens your breath while promoting healthy gums! Overall this is a great product!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great alternate to regular floss. My father has a disability and is missing part of his right arm so these are really helpful for him since he cannot use regular floss. They are easy to use and taste good. The bag comes with alot in them with the only downfall being you most likely need to use more than one while flossing as the floss tends to break, more so when using them on the molars. Overall tho easy to use and effective!
Carmen J.
clintonville
These are super nice! I love that I don’t have to try to maneuver an actual string of floss. However, it seems that the floss shreds quite often while I am flossing my Teeth. That being said, I love the pick part, it’s super helpful because it allows me to get between my teeth with slightly larger gaps very well!
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Picks Long Lasting Mint

These are one of my favorite things when it comes to cleaning your teeth. I love to floss I know it might sound weird but I do. I bring these little flossers with me everywhere I go. I highly recommend them to anyone who is hygiene conscience.
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City
After a meal these are great to really get in there and clean in between your teeth especially for reaching hard spots or removing stubborn left overs! The double sides come in handy. Only con yet it is with others as well you have to be careful with the " sharp " end. But still great would highly recommend !
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome! My teeth aren't the best, so flossing is really important to me to help keep my teeth healthy. These are so easy to use and can reach all of your teeth, even the ones all the way in the back. I mainly use these after meals to get out food from in between my teeth. Before bed, I do use regular floss because I find that these just aren't good enough to replace a bit thicker of a floss, they just don't get as deep. These also tend to break if you have two teeth that are really close together. Overall, they're great to use casually after meals or on the go, but the don't clean as good as a thicker, normal floss would.
Liz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these little individual picks. It helps me control the amount of gloss I use. I can really waste product when using the spool. It also helps me get out food particles instead of using a toothpick. I keep some in my purse and in my desk. Would recommend.
Mallory H.
These are my favorite! They smell wonderful and are made of great quality. They are so convenient to keep in my work bag and my purse. I have zero complaints about this product. I have been purchasing these for the past couple years and I will continue to do so.
Meredith L.
I love these little things. They are so nice to have around the house. I think they also are really good for scraping the top of your teeth. I use them before and after brushing to get a really good clean. I don’t think I could live with out these anymore.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the toothpick style floss! It makes it easier to really get into corners and remove debris. Flossing is very important , I use a pick probably everyday, almost after every meal to ensure there’s nothing left over that’ll cause cavaities!
Loni F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you taste the scope?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer these over the traditional floss?