Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Picks Long Lasting Mint

by Oral-B

#4 in Dental Floss

"These Picks Combine The Freshness Of Scope Flavor And The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick.&Nbsp;They Slide&Nbsp;More Easily In Tight Spaces* And Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Shred Resistant Long Lasting Mint Flavor *Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5934498"";"

Do you prefer these over the traditional floss?
Start your review of Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Picks Long Lasting Mint!
Greenville, SC
The Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks are my absolutely favorite floss to use because not only can you floss but you can pick your teeth out with these when you have eaten and have food stuck in your teeth or have sat down to nice bowl of popcorn and a good ol’ movie and then you have those hard little pieces of the popcorn stuck in your teeth believe when I tell you they come in handy and help out to relieve those stubborn food particles from within your teeth. I highly highly recommend!!!
pheonix, arizona
I love my teeth, I don’t often enjoy flossing. I have purchased Oral-B floss pegs in the past and 10 to find that they do serve it’s purpose! We have a delicious test and they are soft although my teeth are often very sore afterwards. I may be the problem although I do not find this issue with regular dental floss. Only with the floss picks. If you do not have sensitive gums or teeth, I highly suggest using them. If you do have sensitive gums, I would stick to regular floss!
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B advantage floss picks make farting on the go extremely accessible they fit perfectly in any purse or backpack this is a brand that I have been using my entire life they get the job done is done with class I'm not going to go into extreme detail about how great it is just know that this product gets the job done and as a trusted brand and it's very affordable
Northport, AL
I love these!! They are super easy to use and I can just carry a little baggie with me everywhere I go!! I like the picks better than the floss because I have a smaller mouth and can’t get my fingers in my mouth when using regular floss. After I had my wisdom teeth out, I started having TMJ and other jaw problems so having the picks really helps when I floss.
Gaithersburg, MD
These are the best flossing picks I’ve used. The bag is resealable so you won’t spill them everywhere if you knock them over or drop the bag. The pics have the great, smooth Oral B floss which glides through your teeth without getting stuck in tight spaces and they won’t cut your gums. I highly recommend this product. You won’t be disappointed.
Fallbrook, CA
This pack will last you a while. This is great for the flosser on the go who need at least one hand free. They’re great to floss in the car on your way to work. Only thing is I wish they had like a decomposing handle cause I use them less with the plastic handles. Love them so much just need to feel better about not trashing up the earth.
Kemah, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CONVENIENT I like how convenient the Oral-B Floss Picks are. I don’t have to hassle with tearing or cutting floss string. Personally, I don’t like using regular floss for multiple reasons. With the Floss Picks I am able to floss between all my teeth with ease. The only thing i don’t like about them is how much plastic is used/wasted.
Clearwater, FL
I’ve been using Oral-B products as long as I can remember. It’s what my dentist used on us and always gave us free toothbrushes from Oral-B. These Floss Picks are not only amazing and convenient for adults but also for my teenage son. Let’s be honest what teenage boy wants to floss daily. [product:oral-b-advantage-floss-picks,-cool-mint,-45-ct.]
Fontana, CA
I really don’t travel without these! They’re so convenient and easy to use! They help me floss the tough spots and pick out any other little food particles and whatnot. You can use them before and after you brush for best effects! Fun tip: they’re also helpful for getting popcorn kernels dislodged from your gums.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for when you’re done eating and when you have something stuck between your teeth. It does it’s job too and it fits through the spaces between your teeth. You can just throw it out after you finished flossing since there’s a lot. Can even last a long time. It’s also easy to use and makes your teeth clean.