BY ORAL-B #5 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Combine The Freshness Of Scope Flavor And The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick.&Nbsp;They Slide&Nbsp;More Easily In Tight Spaces* And Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Shred Resistant Long Lasting Mint Flavor *Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5934498"";" see more...

Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love these floss picks. I like to keep some all over the place for when I need them. The minty flavor keeps my mouth feeling fresh. I initially didn’t see the use in purchasing these over just getting floss but I gave them a shot and they are worth the money you would have saved if just bought regular floss. With these my hands aren’t in my mouth quite like with regular floss.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great alternate to regular floss. My father has a disability and is missing part of his right arm so these are really helpful for him since he cannot use regular floss. They are easy to use and taste good. The bag comes with alot in them with the only downfall being you most likely need to use more than one while flossing as the floss tends to break, more so when using them on the molars. Overall tho easy to use and effective!
Ashley E.
These are my FAVORITE! You can stash a few in your purse, or just use them at home! It’s way easier than trying to get the perfect amount of regular floss to twirl around your fingers, get in between each tooth, etc. There’s no fuss with these. Fool proof way for a great floss everytime!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are awesome! My teeth aren't the best, so flossing is really important to me to help keep my teeth healthy. These are so easy to use and can reach all of your teeth, even the ones all the way in the back. I mainly use these after meals to get out food from in between my teeth. Before bed, I do use regular floss because I find that these just aren't good enough to replace a bit thicker of a floss, they just don't get as deep. These also tend to break if you have two teeth that are really close together. Overall, they're great to use casually after meals or on the go, but the don't clean as good as a thicker, normal floss would.
Meredith L.
I love these little things. They are so nice to have around the house. I think they also are really good for scraping the top of your teeth. I use them before and after brushing to get a really good clean. I don’t think I could live with out these anymore.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love the oral b scope fresh dental floss single use flossers. These are very durable meaning you only need one for the whole mouth it never unravels like other single use flossers. It’s a really good price and leaves you with a minty fresh mouth
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
i love this floss , for my is easy to used them , and the reach all the parts difficult for me , nothing better than the sensation that you are clean , definitely i recommend this product , because is for your health and is super cheap , easy to use and convenient for everyone at home
victoria h.
I can’t stand flossing with traditional flossers, I don’t like the idea not is it comfortable to stick both hands in my mouth. I would rather not floss in that instance. These also have a good mint flavor to them so I feel ever more clean whenI use these for all my hard to reach small spaces!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Flossing is very important and it's good to do it after every meal so if you're not in the house these will come in handy because you can just carry them with you in your purse or your bag or even your car and that way when you're having a meal away from home you can take one or two out and it will also keep your breath really fresh I really recommend this product
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
My family buys these and their good but it like I have to use at least two. The goose seems to wear down after one row of teeth. Their affordable and minty fresh. I would recommend these.
Loni F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you taste the scope?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you prefer these over the traditional floss?