BY ORAL-B #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Combine The Freshness Of Scope Flavor And The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick.&Nbsp;They Slide&Nbsp;More Easily In Tight Spaces* And Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Shred Resistant Long Lasting Mint Flavor *Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5934498"";" see more...

Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Things I love about these picks: they fit easily between my tightly spaced teeth, they have a tiny burst of mint flavor for the first ten seconds you're flossing, and I can keep them in my car and floss when I'm driving around town (yes, I'm the weirdo next to you flossing at the stop light).

The deal breaker: they break ALL THE TIME. Like two of every three break when I've only flossed maybe four teeth. And THEN a bit of the broken one gets stuck between my teeth. So I have to get out a second one to rescue the first broken bit and try to keep flossing. And sometimes the SECOND ONE BREAKS TOO. So then I'm on to the THIRD one. It's completely infuriating. And this happens EVERY TIME I FLOSS WITH THESE SUCKERS.

I've switched to a different brand which -- though it doesn't slide between my teeth with the ease of Glide Picks -- doesn't break and requires only one floss pick for my fabulous, freshly-flossed mouth
Julienne J.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
I Cary these floss picks with me everywhere. They say flossing is more important even than BRUSHING your teeth. And I truly find my teeth are whiter and cleaner looking when I do floss everyday than when I get lazy and slack.

Flossing helps not only make you teeth look great but FEEL great! My gums are healthy and not sore or sensitive ( which when I don't floss there is an area that super sensitive even when just air hits it). So flossing is key and these floss sticks are so handy and portable they make is easy to floss and go !
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE these. Before getting these floss picks, I wasn't exactly the best at remembering to floss with the ordinary floss. These have totally changed my flossing game. The little floss side has a nice mint flavor to it. It is very easy to get in between every tooth area. I use the pick side to scratch off plaque build up on teeth closer to the gums. I mostly use it on my front teeth. The pick is sharp enough to really scrape off plaque and bits of food. It doesn't break or snap off, and the floss side has never broken either.
Rebecka V.
Rebecka V.
Fairfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my absolute favorite floss picks. The floss inside the pick is really strong so I can usually get the top of my mouth flossed with one and the bottom with another. I could probably survive on one for my whole mouth, but it starts to get a little saggy half way through. The minty taste is very refreshing and leaves my mouth and breath feeling fresh and clean. While they might be one the pricier side of the picks, they are definitely worth the money.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a staple in my purse! Easy to reach your back teeth and you don't have to deal with wrapping floss around your fingers. The only con would be that once the floss wears out, which could be before you get to all of your teeth, you have to use another one. Normal floss you could just use a different section of it, but still, this is way easier and more convenient and only requires one hand. The flavor tastes good too!
Pachet S.
Pachet S.
Park Forest, IL
Great for the whole family. We keep these things in the house at all times. I use then before and after brushing. Buying them in bulk at WalMart was the best idea yet. The angle is perfect for hard to reach places and the cool mint after taste is quite refreshing. My kids use these as well (age 3-11) and have no problems with them, in fact, I think it encourages them to floss more.
Rui W.
Rui W.
Louisville, CO
I like this floss because it has that flat floss and I won't hurt my gum by pushing it too hard between teeth. The handle is so helpful for me to put it to the right spot. I don't feel comfortable wrapping the regular floss and using them.
These are also portable. I travel a lot, and it's easy to just pack the amount I need into a small box, then I don't worry about the sanitary.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Genoa City, WI
These are my favorite! I can take them on the go and keep them in my home! They are really easy to use and the mint flavor makes your teeth feel clean and fresh! Only negative thing is I am always finding them around my house! I would recommend these to anyone who is always on the go or forgets to floss, these are great to keep in your car, office space, or backpack.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't really like having to floss with conventional floss(simply the string). I've always struggled with holding it and getting it positioned just so to where I feel as if I'm flossing properly. This helps me to not worry about either or those things. I also really like the flavor and the fact that I can use the rounded curve as a tongue scraper. Extra plus!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These flossers are awesome, they are easy reach and not as much as a hassle as regular floss. I however have a metal wire on my bottom teeth ( I know many of my friends that had braces in the past have this) and you can't use the floss picks on these teeth. The Oral-B floss threaders are perfect to tackle this problem when the floss picks can't be used.
Loni F.
Loni F.
Can you taste the scope?
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you prefer these over the traditional floss?