BY ORAL-B #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Combine The Freshness Of Scope Flavor And The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick.&Nbsp;They Slide&Nbsp;More Easily In Tight Spaces* And Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Shred Resistant Long Lasting Mint Flavor *Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5934498"";" see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great alternate to regular floss. My father has a disability and is missing part of his right arm so these are really helpful for him since he cannot use regular floss. They are easy to use and taste good. The bag comes with alot in them with the only downfall being you most likely need to use more than one while flossing as the floss tends to break, more so when using them on the molars. Overall tho easy to use and effective!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome! My teeth aren't the best, so flossing is really important to me to help keep my teeth healthy. These are so easy to use and can reach all of your teeth, even the ones all the way in the back. I mainly use these after meals to get out food from in between my teeth. Before bed, I do use regular floss because I find that these just aren't good enough to replace a bit thicker of a floss, they just don't get as deep. These also tend to break if you have two teeth that are really close together. Overall, they're great to use casually after meals or on the go, but the don't clean as good as a thicker, normal floss would.
Mallory H.
These are my favorite! They smell wonderful and are made of great quality. They are so convenient to keep in my work bag and my purse. I have zero complaints about this product. I have been purchasing these for the past couple years and I will continue to do so.
Meredith L.
I love these little things. They are so nice to have around the house. I think they also are really good for scraping the top of your teeth. I use them before and after brushing to get a really good clean. I don’t think I could live with out these anymore.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
These are a must for me! I have super tight teeth and they are sensitive (I have porcelain veneers) so using these makes it so easy for me to keep my teeth clean. I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase and will continue to purchase in the future!
Kara M.
Lancaster, OH
Not too much to say about floss but these are the ones I have been using the most lately. I always look for floss with flavor because I can’t stand floss without a flavor. I have recommended these to a couple friends and they have loved them too!
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seriously love this product!!!! With usual string floss I’ve realized it’s hard to get the back teeth. The picks are easy to hold easy to take on the go and easy to get every tooth! Would recommend especially because they aren’t expensive!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the toothpick style floss! It makes it easier to really get into corners and remove debris. Flossing is very important , I use a pick probably everyday, almost after every meal to ensure there’s nothing left over that’ll cause cavaities!
Hannah S.
Love this floss! These are the only kind that I use because they’re super easy! They get in between every single tooth with no problem at all. I end up flossing almost everyday because it’s so easy with these. My dentist even noticed.
Abby M.
So easy to floss with, I love these. I keep them in a little bag in my purse for when I am out and about. They are perfect and I find them so much easier than regular floss. Definitely a must have to keep your teeth in good shape.
Loni F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you taste the scope?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer these over the traditional floss?
Michelle L.