Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Allison R.
McDonald, PA
LOVE having these in my car, purse, and room at school! They are so convenient and small. They fit pretty much anywhere. And they work.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Cool mint floss is the BEST!!! And its easy to take with me and keep it on hand. It works amazing and makes my teeth look pretty and easy to use after I eat just in case I need a quick fix. I love them and always recommend them to people and keep them on hand for myself.
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These are great and help me to floss on a daily basis. So quick and easy to help keep my teeth be clean and healthy.
Walquidia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Para los mejores si no es que ya lo hijo. Me encanta que no se desperdicie producto por la forma del envase.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have two prominent wire retainers one on the top of my mouth and then one on the bottom so it's really important to floss and make sure nothing is stuck in between the wire or in between my teeth and using a pic is great for that
LeRaiđź’Ž P.
Harrisburg
Love this product. I hate having things in my teeth first off. My go to are these great flossers. They get out everything, the band is strong so it does not keep breaking on me. I would seriousky recommend these.
Samantha J.
Cowiche
We love buying these flosses. They are easy to use and easy to pack in an overnight bag. We also keep some in the diaper bag just Incase we’re out and need to floss.
Angel B.
Bristol
Love these, they are handy for on the go and refresh your mouth if you don't have time to brush after lunch. They are even easy for my kids to use.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are great to keep in the car or at the desk for when you need to take care of you teeth on-the-go
Annie K.
Dublin, OH
These are the only way I can get myself to floss. Easy to use and makes its quick. I like the minty flavor
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.