Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These are great and help me to floss on a daily basis. So quick and easy to help keep my teeth be clean and healthy.
michelle k.
Portsmouth, OH
These are the best they are so easy to use you can get between all your teeth with no problem
Zoe T.
I floss everyday.  I find with some floss picks the floss can come loose or even start to shred, and Ill have to use multiple to floss all my teeth, but I haven't had that problem with this one. I also believe I found these on amazon so they're convenient that way as well!
Meleah A.
This is a good basic pick that gets in there and gets the job done. My husband has to use these and prefers this particular kind to get between teeth the best. He is always satisfied with them so that makes me satisfied.
Jen W.
Very easy to use, taste good. I love flossing.
I love the quality of the floss, it doesn't snap while flossing.
paisley s.
raleigh, NC
flossing made easy, especially for babes with long nails. you no longer have to wind the minty string around your fingers and pry your mouth open. when the stick, it's easy to maneuvers in, out, and around your mouth for that extra added freshness!
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Easy to use to floss teeth with without getting your fingers messy like traditional floss that you wrap around your fingers.  The minty flavor is great as it leave a fresh clean feeling in your mouth.  I do have a few teeth that are a bit difficult to floss so I end up using a couple of these as the floss gets stretched out and is not very effective unless I use a new pick.  Great pick to have for on the go use though!
Cassey K.
This is my everyday routine before I go to bed. The floss pick is easy to easy and no mess if you have use the roller one before then you'll know. The floss is not too thick so is easy to use and won't hurt the gum. I also like the cool mint smell.
I always repurchase everytime I finished.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best little things. I keep these in my makeup bag in my purse at all times because I have a lot of bridges so food gets in them very easily. These are the perfect size to get up in there. I also use them to get blackheads out of my nose. If you've never tried them for that, you need to.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love oral b advantage floss pick as it is convenient in your bag. Plus I use this after I eat and before I go to sleep much easier to hold than a floss.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.