Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #31 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
LeRaiđź’Ž P.
Harrisburg
Love this product. I hate having things in my teeth first off. My go to are these great flossers. They get out everything, the band is strong so it does not keep breaking on me. I would seriousky recommend these.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
The picks are the best! They are very easy to use and very effective. They have a great minty taste and are perfect for on-the-go! I keep them in a ziplock in all of my purses
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
Quick and easy for those long nights of hardly any sleep! Super easy to floss and then throw it away! Works for all ages and never misses those hard to get places! I buy these all the time and we go through the packs pretty quick because we love them so much! i would recommend!
Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
Can’t leave home without them! I have really close back teeth and food always jams up in here. I use these after every meal to keep my teeth feeling clean. It also has a fast little minty flavor but it fade quickly. I keep these in my car, my purse, and at home
Crystal F.
Seriously my favorite way to floss. I love the dual purpose of this product! It’s a great price too! It’s easy to pack around and carry in my purse or even my desk at work. It works great! I will definitely be buying this again and again.
abbi l.
these things i keep in my bag whenever i go somewhere they always come in handy. i would much rather use these than a toothpick any day and it just help a lot more. it does meet my expectations. they aren't expensive at all. they are really cheap and yeah i would recommend these
Cheryl V.
Eden
love the oral -b picks  they taste cool with the mint . easy to carry a couple in a baggie in your purse, they dont cost much , and even small kids can use them better then normal floss
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
Love these for when youre on the go and after eating out. Much easier then unwinding and breaking of floss in a normal container. Love this better than toothpicks.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I much prefer the floss picks to the old school floss in a box. I think they are much easier to use and that makes me more inclined to floss more regularly.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Cool mint floss is the BEST!!! And its easy to take with me and keep it on hand. It works amazing and makes my teeth look pretty and easy to use after I eat just in case I need a quick fix. I love them and always recommend them to people and keep them on hand for myself.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.