Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Caitlin M.
Not only do you have to brush and mouthwash for a clean mouth and teeth you should also floss. These floss pickers are amazing because they're great for on the go, or at home. They're quite strong in one pic can suffice for all of your teeth. Every once in a while have to use two because one string will break, but all in all these ar amazing. I also love how their double ended one side has flaws the other has a pink on it so you can get into hard-to-reach places.
Jennifer T.
I have these with me in the office to use after lunch. The mint flavor is great, they are super convenient to slip into a pocket. The only negatives are that the floss is really thin..not great if you have big spaces in between your teeth. It also breaks really easily. However it's waxed for those tight spaces.

The pick on the end is useful. Watch on being too aggressive, I've injured my gums a few times with being too aggressive.

Also do not recommend flushing these down the toilet...plastic can lodge in the pipe

Packaging in the zip top bag is great. Bag is sturdy and survived a couple of office moves without opening.
Rachel K.
Pamplico, SC
These are my favorite for flossing my teeth! I always have them on hand. I also love that they come in a resealable bag so that I can just stick them in my car door and have one when ever I need it!
Sarah J.
I love the way these have made flossing so much easier it has made someone like me who hates flossing actually not mind it at all. It so easy and helps reach those hard to get areas. I love these
Lauren H.
Mount Sterling
I love how this product is just the right size and it's not awkwardly large and it fits perfectly in your mouth. Plus I really love the cool mint flavor, its freshens up my breath.
Ashley P.
I love these! I always have a little ziplock bag with a few of these in my purse.
These are great for at home and on the go.
The shape is great to get those hard to reach places.
I have repurchased these soooo many times and will continue to do so.
These are a must have and if you haven't included these into your daily oral hygiene routine yet you should!
Brooke F.
Floss is a necessity for me and so I absolutely love this because they're portable, making it easy to floss anywhere! Everybody finds themselves in that situation where they have something stuck in their teeth and just can't quite get it out, these are great for that! Just those throw a few in your purse! They have a great flavor as well.
Melanie S.
I love using this product when I feel like my teeth needs to be clean after eating a heavy meal. It's perfect for teeth that are tightly close to each other and able to slide through with ease. The toothpick end is great for getting the really stuck food particles inside the teeth. All in all great product around the house and on the go.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I only use floss picks now. I find that this is a decent brand. I am a repeat user of this product. However I find that the store brands are just as good and less expensive. I don't think that your getting any extra benefits from buying these instead of a generic brand. I recommend if you have a coupon or it is on sale. The taste is a plus.
Leann V.
Austin
For me, flossing of any kind is good. I like the mint flavor, won't floss with out it. I hate the drama of cutting off circulation to my fingers just to get my teeth clean, so these picks have become my new favorite way to floss. I only keep regular floss around in travel pack size for convenience, otherwise, picks all the way.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.