Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Alex S.
Newtown Square, PA
Floss Picks definitely make a task such as flossing teeth much more efficient: they're easy to grip and there's no sticky string to wind around your fingers! Getting a pouch like this Oral-B one is the way to go if you go through a lot of picks each time you floss. It's also great if you have roommates or family members who refuse to buy their own floss picks and insist on taking yours! The Oral-B Floss Pick Bag is the economical option for anyone who prefers using picks over traditional string.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It was my husband who had these in his car and in his area in the guest bathroom, and I was curoious about them. I tried them out and I must say I do like them alot! They took me a little getting use to using because I always used thread floss. I would say they are very effective in cleaning the teeth and in-between the teeth. I find that compared to other brands these are very nice. they have a nice thread thickness and a easy to grip handle. I would purchase these and my husband will continue to!
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love these flowers. They're very strong and the taste is amazing. I keep a pack of them in my bathroom, in my purse, and my car. I use them about three times a day.
Christine V.
I like anyone else do not love to floss. I always found it more difficult to floss with the thread floss because I struggled with getting a tight enough grip to be able to properly clean between my teeth without cutting off my circulation to my fingers. The development of the floss picks really increased the amount I flossed and Oral-B is my floss pick of choice due to reasonable cost and trust in the brand overall. I highly recommend getting the floss picks if you struggle with flossing.
Natalie W.
Louisa, VA
I 10/10 recommend these. My dentist actually recommended them for me due to the fact it's hard for me to reach in the back of my mouth to floss. I also have a glued-in retainers I received after getting my braces out years ago so it's easy to get between them and clean now. I got tired of using the string and cramming my hands in my mouth. I recommend slipping some into your purse for after lunch/dinner since they are way more discrete than floss. These are also very affordable.
Linda G.
Great price. Great quality. Overall great product that made my teeth look and feel very nice. Easy to use and great for my entire family. My kid likes using them.
Caitlin M.
Not only do you have to brush and mouthwash for a clean mouth and teeth you should also floss. These floss pickers are amazing because they're great for on the go, or at home. They're quite strong in one pic can suffice for all of your teeth. Every once in a while have to use two because one string will break, but all in all these ar amazing. I also love how their double ended one side has flaws the other has a pink on it so you can get into hard-to-reach places.
Jennifer T.
I have these with me in the office to use after lunch. The mint flavor is great, they are super convenient to slip into a pocket. The only negatives are that the floss is really thin..not great if you have big spaces in between your teeth. It also breaks really easily. However it's waxed for those tight spaces.

The pick on the end is useful. Watch on being too aggressive, I've injured my gums a few times with being too aggressive.

Also do not recommend flushing these down the toilet...plastic can lodge in the pipe

Packaging in the zip top bag is great. Bag is sturdy and survived a couple of office moves without opening.
Rachel K.
Pamplico, SC
These are my favorite for flossing my teeth! I always have them on hand. I also love that they come in a resealable bag so that I can just stick them in my car door and have one when ever I need it!
Lauren H.
Mount Sterling
I love how this product is just the right size and it's not awkwardly large and it fits perfectly in your mouth. Plus I really love the cool mint flavor, its freshens up my breath.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.