Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC
I found these to be rigid, difficult to manoeuvre in my mouth, and painful to use compared to others. I do not know what the difference is, whether shape or floss tension played any rolls in it etc, but I will not repurchase these picks
Diana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer picks more than string floss you cut out yourself, the floss is strong enough not to break and gets the food stuck in your teeth. Sometimes my teeth bleed from flossing, but maybe I don't floss as much s I'm supposed to lol
Kim V.
Toronto
It glides easily and flosses easily. It smells and tastes great in between my teeth. I would buy this product again at Shopper's Drug Mart. I hate flossing, so I tend to get Oral B just because they've been good to me.
Hillary S.
My boyfriend uses these flossers all the time about 10 times a day, he can't go a day without using one. He says that it gets everywhere in between his teeth and loves it. He also likes that you can use it as a took pick as well. Also keeps your breath feeling good and fresh!
Chelsea D.
I love floss picks a lot. These are not my favorite kind though. They tend to break or fray in between some of my tighter teeth. I love love the flavor added, so that is a bonus. The price it higher then no name brands yet the no name brands don't break as easy on myself.
Alicia m.
BELLEVILLE, ONT
I HATE FLOSSING but my dentist said I had to start, so I did, and this made my life much easier , and after awhile I just got used to it and its a normal thing like brushing my teeth now,;these are much better than the string floss which turns me off flossing at all! :)
.. ..
Utica, MI
I don't floss nearly as much as I should but when I do this is my go-to. It is way more convenient than the yarn of floss. For the price, you get a good amount of floss picks, they are easy to take with you when traveling and easy to use anywhere. No mirror required.
Lauren E.
North wales
Favourite floss ever. Great scent and doesn't cut your gums when using it. I find with lot of flossing products that they cut your gums then you have a bloody mouth but this doesn't do that!
Kirsten L.
I love this floss picks. I had braces previously and now have a horseshoe (wire) on the back of my teeth. Using normal floss can be quite tricky for me. My orthodon'tist recommended these and I have been using them ever since. I also love the cool minty taste.
Lauren M.
I love these because you can carry them in your purse and use them throughout the day. I also like the cool mint taste. If you can't brush after eating, this is always a good alternative.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.