Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #39 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Cori M.
Calgary, AB
I have used this for years and it truly does get rid of all the gross plaque and food particles that I have missed when brushing. I know that after I made the transition, flossing was easier than before, and I was actually looking forward to flossing at night to ensure clean teeth.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer to use these one-use flosses as they keep your fingers from hurting when wrapping the floss around them. They are also handy because you can throw them in your purse and take them to go. The cool mint ones are nice too because they give you some fresh breath while also getting stuff out of your teeth.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
WOOHOO! Go dental! I love dental products and these floss picks are a great way of passing time during traffic. My hygienists always reminds me to floss and so she rec commended using these to keep my oral hygiene in check. I love how quick and easy it is to use PLUS the minty flavor stays for a long time to freshen up my breath in between meals!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't think I'm a floss pick person, so this one isn't because of the product. The product was great- nice and minty, easy to hold. I just like being able to switch which part of the floss I'm using so floss picks aren't for me- and I don't like wasting multiple picks on one use to do so.
Cynthia E.
I like the advantage floss picks because it makes flossing very simple and less waste of product. I use it around 5 times a week after brushing my teeth. Compared to other alternatives, I suggest you try Oral-B's because they have a minty flavor to it and the product was also designed with a pick or pointy end to remove any plaque that the floss might have missed. Worth buying.
Emma L.
I use these floss picks because I'm not good at flossing and do not like doing it. So these make it so much easier for me to floss well and the right way and get everything in between my teeth. I really recommend for people who are not good at flossing like myself or for parents who are just starting to get there children to floss there own teeth this will make it a lot easier.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario
Love these, they make flossing so easy! I hate having to use regular floss and get my hands all in my mouth. These last very long and hardly ever break. I like the minty flavour and they are very effective! My dentist is very impressed with my gums and teeth now!
Catherine Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best you can actually floss the back of your mouth with out bitting your hand off! and they don't have that gross floss taste which i apreciate this is the way to go when you are flossing and they are easy to take with you on the go or if you are traveling
Daniella O.
I prefer the floss picks to the thread ones. The are easier to use. I generally hate flossing, but these made it a little more bearable.
My only issue with them is when it come to flossing the teeth further back, its kinda weird having to stick your whole hand in your mouth trying to get a good angle. Don't know if its just me though.
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
I found these to be rigid, difficult to manoeuvre in my mouth, and painful to use compared to others. I do not know what the difference is, whether shape or floss tension played any rolls in it etc, but I will not repurchase these picks
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.