Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Janell M.
Winnipeg , MB
I love these floss picks!  I find that they are much easier to use then regular floss, and as a result I floss more regularly.  The bag lasts us a long time and I like that the packaging is resalable.
Narimene C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with these flossers. I keep a bag in every bathroom, in my car, and in a drawer at work. They are extremely easy and convenient to use. I honestly never flossed before these, and my dental cleaning would take forever (scaling off all the plaque - yuck). Now my cleaning probably take half the time! I highly recommend these. Affordable and worth every penny!
Zoe T.
I floss everyday.  I find with some floss picks the floss can come loose or even start to shred, and Ill have to use multiple to floss all my teeth, but I haven't had that problem with this one. I also believe I found these on amazon so they're convenient that way as well!
Danielle R.
I take these floss picks with me everywhere I go! I have a stash of them in my purse for food in teeth emergencies (which happens more than you think). They're great for reaching back in between your molars! The only downside is that they break easily so you may have to go easy on the pickin! All in all, I will continue to use these picks over floss for ease of use!
Steph P.
St. John's, NL
these are great for travel and possibly easier to use than the conventional floss, however, I feel that the impact products like this are having on the environment is a huge step in the wrong direction for this brand. Due to the unnecessary waste created by these types of prodcuts, I refuse to use them. I hope that Oral-B can become a world leader in this sense!
Kiersten M.
Perfect to keep in the medicine cabinet! One time use but this package lasts a long time, handy tooth pick and floss combination. Easy grip to hold onto while flossing. The string doesn't break very easily so no worries of pieces between your teeth. Nice mint flavour to freshen up your breath.
Katrina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i use these everyday. the only thing i dont like about them is that once you pick your teeth once, all the little floss hairs pull out or break on the pick. other than that, no complaints.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Makes flossing so much easier and faster! I no longer dread having to floss my teeth anymore, I just pull one of these bad boys out and go to work on my teeth, no more having to wrap it around my fingers because it's already ready to go! My kids even use them!
Genna S.
Brampton, Ontario
These are very affordable and work perfectly fine! You can find them at any pharmacy and come in bulk which is great. I use it every night and it's so handy and helpful compared to normal good old fashioned floss.
Jillian B.
ST. JOHN'S
I really like dental floss picks, plus my boyfriend will only use the picks as he hates the original floss that requires you to basically stick your fingers in your mouth in the process.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.