Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Christa L.
Street, MD
I keep theses in my purse easy and fast way to clean your teeth on the go!!!
Niosha P.
Campbell, CA
Love these they're really comfortable and easy to use! Highly recommend them
Megan M.
Omaha, NE
These are nice to keep in your desk drawer. I love using these on the go! !!!
Samantha T.
Pomona, CA
I like oral b the mint is nice makes my mouth feel fresh and cool easy to use
Candy C.
Williamsburg, KY
These are easy to use and I just love them!! Would recommend this to anyone!!
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I prefer the picks over regular floss Anyday
More easier to use than floss
Tiffany T.
Campbellsville, KY
Easy to use on kids and perfect for grab and go. Will definitely buy again!
K.Tea C.
Toronto, ON
It might just be that my life is pretty uneventful, but these are actually fun to me and make me actually want to floss! They're really easy to use and help you get between your molars easily. It also has a little pick on the other side which is also useful!
Emily B.
Toronto
Love individual flossers. I hate sticking my fingers in my mouth with regular floss so these make it so easy to keep my teeth clean and my gums in good condition white still being able to manouver around and do the job perfectly. Would buy again.
Courtney G.
Linden, Gloucester
For someone who struggles to use'string floss' this is very helpful. Effective and tastes nice, comfortable to use and I have repurchased many a times after, it's more expensive as opposed to others but I feel as though it gives my teeth a good clean!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.