Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #37 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Janice W.
Keep a bag in your car. They are perfect to freshen up your breath when you didn't have time to brush and perfect for after dinner/ between the teeth particles. Use them on the go.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these!  Very handy to keep in your purse and desk at work.  I like them better than floss.  I love the mint flavor also.  Would recommend and purchase again.
Joyce P.
These little floss sticks are great. Im big on flossing and i use these daily. Much better than your old fashioned string which is difficult to get to your back teeth with..
Jen A.
I love these little guys! They are cheap, easier to use than regular floss, and can be used as a pick for emergencies. I hate flossing, but these things make it quick and easy.
Alex S.
Newtown Sq, PA
Floss Picks definitely make a task such as flossing teeth much more efficient: they're easy to grip and there's no sticky string to wind around your fingers! Getting a pouch like this Oral-B one is the way to go if you go through a lot of picks each time you floss. It's also great if you have roommates or family members who refuse to buy their own floss picks and insist on taking yours! The Oral-B Floss Pick Bag is the economical option for anyone who prefers using picks over traditional string.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It was my husband who had these in his car and in his area in the guest bathroom, and I was curoious about them. I tried them out and I must say I do like them alot! They took me a little getting use to using because I always used thread floss. I would say they are very effective in cleaning the teeth and in-between the teeth. I find that compared to other brands these are very nice. they have a nice thread thickness and a easy to grip handle. I would purchase these and my husband will continue to!
Christine V.
I like anyone else do not love to floss. I always found it more difficult to floss with the thread floss because I struggled with getting a tight enough grip to be able to properly clean between my teeth without cutting off my circulation to my fingers. The development of the floss picks really increased the amount I flossed and Oral-B is my floss pick of choice due to reasonable cost and trust in the brand overall. I highly recommend getting the floss picks if you struggle with flossing.
Natalie W.
Louisa, VA
I 10/10 recommend these. My dentist actually recommended them for me due to the fact it's hard for me to reach in the back of my mouth to floss. I also have a glued-in retainers I received after getting my braces out years ago so it's easy to get between them and clean now. I got tired of using the string and cramming my hands in my mouth. I recommend slipping some into your purse for after lunch/dinner since they are way more discrete than floss. These are also very affordable.
Samantha J.
Cowiche
We love buying these flosses. They are easy to use and easy to pack in an overnight bag. We also keep some in the diaper bag just Incase we’re out and need to floss.
Linda G.
Great price. Great quality. Overall great product that made my teeth look and feel very nice. Easy to use and great for my entire family. My kid likes using them.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.