Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fact that they are mint flavored! Makes it so much easier for me to put in my mouth! It also is amazing at getting hard to reach places! I rather use floss sticks that actual floss!
Lina P.
Delano, CA
I prefer this floss because it's literally just easier and more convenient to use rather than just a string of floss. It does what it needs to do. Nothing more, and nothing less. Satisfied, of course.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband is an avid flower and toothpick user, the combination of he two by Glide is genius. So easy to use, minimal mess, and quick. We keep our family stocked with these at all time.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
Love these!  Very handy to keep in your purse and desk at work.  I like them better than floss.  I love the mint flavor also.  Would recommend and purchase again.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Flossing is the most important part after our meal so its super important for us to clean our teeth of any extra gunk. Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Love love love them. They are so much easier to use than a toothpick or just floss. They smell and taste good and are very easy to use. I keep them in all of my cars and in my house.
Cathy N.
South San Francisco, CA
What can one say about floss picks? These get the job done, with a minty zing and for the good price. Usually I'll buy these at Target or elsewhere if a generic isn't available.
Janice W.
Keep a bag in your car. They are perfect to freshen up your breath when you didn't have time to brush and perfect for after dinner/ between the teeth particles. Use them on the go.
Joyce P.
These little floss sticks are great. Im big on flossing and i use these daily. Much better than your old fashioned string which is difficult to get to your back teeth with..
Jen A.
I love these little guys! They are cheap, easier to use than regular floss, and can be used as a pick for emergencies. I hate flossing, but these things make it quick and easy.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.