Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
anna H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Flossing can be a hassle and annoy people a lot. These flossers are super easy and have a fresh scent and taste which makes flossing easier and efficient. I use these daily for a clear and white smile. I definitely would by this again. Anyone who doesn't like regular flossing would love these products.
Wendy T.
Montrose, NY
Love these, they're super convenient and I prefer it over the regular floss. They are very easy to use and I find them to be more effective than traditional dental floss. No complaints! I would repurchase again and again
Kat S.
I love using these to floss they are so much easier to use and convenient. I also keep some in my bag for after lunch or when we go out for dinner. I have two permanent retainers so the pick really comes in handy also
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
I hate having to use typical floss because it's messy and hurts my fingers and I need to floss! So this is my product of choice! It doesn't hurt my gums and it fits in my purse for lunch and dinner dates!
Amanda S.
I love floss picks because they are easy to use. You don't have to pull and tug like normal floss and also the pick on the end is great for hard to reach areas!! The taste is very mild and not too strong
Christi C.
norristown, PA
Reviewing floss seems strange but I have to tell ya..
This product is for sure the best floss option. The floss is strong and has a great fresh flavor and it is smooth too. In this case, brands to matter!
Purity G.
San Antonio, TX

I definitely like how easy the floss fit in between each
tooth. Made it easy for me to keep up with my flossing everyday. And the mini
size are easy to keep in you purse, car, and inside your makeup bag.

Casara B.
Union, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss picks are inexpensive and easy to use. I bought mine at the Dollar Store. I prefer actual floss to this though. But these are great for on-the-go people. I would recommend these to people.
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
I love these floss picks! I have very closely spaced teeth so I tend to floss often, and I keep them in my car and in my purse. The mint flavor is nice and refreshing.
Rachael Y.
Cumberland, MD
I am the worst at flossing my teeth. I hate to get my fingers in my mouth because it grosses me out. However, these floss picks make it easy to get to my bath teeth. The floss on them is sturdy enough to get between my tight teeth. I love these and use them daily!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.