Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #33 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Christi C.
NORRISTOWN, PA
Reviewing floss seems strange but I have to tell ya..
This product is for sure the best floss option. The floss is strong and has a great fresh flavor and it is smooth too. In this case, brands to matter!
Amanda S.
I love floss picks because they are easy to use. You don't have to pull and tug like normal floss and also the pick on the end is great for hard to reach areas!! The taste is very mild and not too strong
Purity G.
San Antonio, TX

I definitely like how easy the floss fit in between each
tooth. Made it easy for me to keep up with my flossing everyday. And the mini
size are easy to keep in you purse, car, and inside your makeup bag.

Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these floss picks! I have very closely spaced teeth so I tend to floss often, and I keep them in my car and in my purse. The mint flavor is nice and refreshing.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss picks are inexpensive and easy to use. I bought mine at the Dollar Store. I prefer actual floss to this though. But these are great for on-the-go people. I would recommend these to people.
Cristal K.
Hurricane , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fact that they are mint flavored! Makes it so much easier for me to put in my mouth! It also is amazing at getting hard to reach places! I rather use floss sticks that actual floss!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband is an avid flower and toothpick user, the combination of he two by Glide is genius. So easy to use, minimal mess, and quick. We keep our family stocked with these at all time.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Flossing is the most important part after our meal so its super important for us to clean our teeth of any extra gunk. Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Love love love them. They are so much easier to use than a toothpick or just floss. They smell and taste good and are very easy to use. I keep them in all of my cars and in my house.
Cathy N.
South San Francisco, CA
What can one say about floss picks? These get the job done, with a minty zing and for the good price. Usually I'll buy these at Target or elsewhere if a generic isn't available.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.