Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! The scent is what sold me. It's a good way to freshen up when you're on the go or at work and can't brush your teeth or need to get something out of your teeth.
Margherita C.
I love how these are easier to use than the rolled up floss. These keep my breathe fresh! I like they are like a toothpick. I think these are more hygienic than any other product. It's easier to get in the back of your teeth too.
Hilari V.
Easy to use and cleans the sides of my teeth out. Sometimes these come in a "flavor". I like the mintyness of it. I can always count on target or Walmart to keep these in stock on their shelves. Very easy to obtain a package.
Tessa E.
Glenwood, IA
These floss picks help me keep my teeth feeling plaque free. I use them daily to remove any buildup or two left behind. They leave me with a clean feeling in my mouth.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have two prominent wire retainers one on the top of my mouth and then one on the bottom so it's really important to floss and make sure nothing is stuck in between the wire or in between my teeth and using a pic is great for that
anna H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Flossing can be a hassle and annoy people a lot. These flossers are super easy and have a fresh scent and taste which makes flossing easier and efficient. I use these daily for a clear and white smile. I definitely would by this again. Anyone who doesn't like regular flossing would love these products.
Gabriela D.
Anthony , NM
These are so easy to use. No need to cut off the circulation of your fingers like with traditional floss. The toothpick side comes in handy after dinner. I make sure to always keep a couple of these in my purse at all times
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
These are so convenient and easy to use. They are not as complicated as the string ones that you have to pull at at rip. It also saves floss since they have a handle you can use. I would recommend this product.
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
I hate having to use typical floss because it's messy and hurts my fingers and I need to floss! So this is my product of choice! It doesn't hurt my gums and it fits in my purse for lunch and dinner dates!
Purity G.
Knoxville , TN

I definitely like how easy the floss fit in between each
tooth. Made it easy for me to keep up with my flossing everyday. And the mini
size are easy to keep in you purse, car, and inside your makeup bag.

Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.