Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #42 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Olivia R.
I am way too lazy to floss with regular floss, so I have to use this kind! I actually feel much cleaner when I do floss. I also like the pick side because I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth and this can be used to stick in between and dig out gunk.
Hailey C.
Boise, ID
THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS TO FLOSS YOUR TEETH WITH! My teeth are very close together and when I floss with these, I never feel any pain! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quick and easy way to feel a bit refreshed after a meal or just in general!
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
These are actually my dad's favorite product of all time. We have to keep them stocked up in the house because he uses them all the time!! I use them too and they are amazing products that are so easy!! Everyone hates flossing but these make it easy and enjoyable!
Tachena B.
Ganado, AZ
I like it. It's not as messy as using normal dental floss. I only trust using oral B products on my teeth because they get to the places I need to get in my mouth. I feel that it's also safer to use and they have easy to use products that my family enjoys using.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I love having flossers at my desk at work. They are super convenient, minty, and discrete. I do buy Oral-B but I think all brands are similar for this type of thing. They are more expensive than other brands so if you prefer the cheaper option, then go with that!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I know that I should floss my teeth but this is the only way that I'm going to do it. They are handy and convenient. Using this product is the first time that I have consistently flossed. Will definitely purchase again.
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love flossing- said no one ever. You have to wrap so much floss on your fingers, twist to reach those molars, flossing is a pain. But not with these little picks! I keep a few in my purse for on the go- bc nothing is more embarrassing than gunk in your teeth.
Michelle S.
They clean my teeth perfectly fine, they don't hurt my teeth and they are highly effective when it comes to cleaning teeth. I use one at least 5 times a week for the past 4 months and I'll keep using it. I do recommend it to others and I will use it again
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Easiest and quickest way to floss! Makes things very convenient and I love that! I rarely get a bleed or anything! Very gentle on the gums! Great price for so many. Also helps you from using too much floss at once!
Sanchez D.
i love this product , it does the job. it easy and quick to use. No worries of how much floss to get and i taste great. i love the individuals pics of it. i really have seen a change in my dental hygiene.  I really do not have any Cons about this Product.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.