Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Meridian
They clean my teeth perfectly fine, they don't hurt my teeth and they are highly effective when it comes to cleaning teeth. I use one at least 5 times a week for the past 4 months and I'll keep using it. I do recommend it to others and I will use it again
Sanchez D.
i love this product , it does the job. it easy and quick to use. No worries of how much floss to get and i taste great. i love the individuals pics of it. i really have seen a change in my dental hygiene.  I really do not have any Cons about this Product.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
i really like how easy these are to use! i prefer them more than regular floss because they have a handle! it definitely gets your teeth clean in-between brush times! the minty flavor really makes your teeth feel extra clean! everyone needs this product!
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Easiest and quickest way to floss! Makes things very convenient and I love that! I rarely get a bleed or anything! Very gentle on the gums! Great price for so many. Also helps you from using too much floss at once!
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
My fiance always has a bag of these on him. They do what they are supposed to and leave your mouth feeling refreshed with the minty taste of the floss. In my household, we use this everyday. Much faster than conventional floss. Would recommend!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work so much better than normal string floss. I never have to struggle getting my back teeth anymore. Plus I love the mine flavor, it makes my teeth feel even cleaner. These work better than alternatives because they don't break easily!
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! The scent is what sold me. It's a good way to freshen up when you're on the go or at work and can't brush your teeth or need to get something out of your teeth.
Margherita C.
I love how these are easier to use than the rolled up floss. These keep my breathe fresh! I like they are like a toothpick. I think these are more hygienic than any other product. It's easier to get in the back of your teeth too.
Hilari V.
Easy to use and cleans the sides of my teeth out. Sometimes these come in a "flavor". I like the mintyness of it. I can always count on target or Walmart to keep these in stock on their shelves. Very easy to obtain a package.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have two prominent wire retainers one on the top of my mouth and then one on the bottom so it's really important to floss and make sure nothing is stuck in between the wire or in between my teeth and using a pic is great for that
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Are these easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.