Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL
These are the best flossers EVER! They are soft on your gums but get the job done. They also leave your breath smelling nice and minty and the pick portion on the opposite end is fantastic as well. I use these flossers after every time I brush my teeth both at night and in the morning!
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
So everyone hates flossing but with these it's so much easier. No more trying to squeeze your fingers in your mouth. No need to pull off an estimated amount needed of floss. Just grab one out of the bag and get started.
Mel V.
The cool mint has a great taste and leaves a fresh feeling after flossing.  I've used the plain ones as well and I do like the brand.  I would recommend them to family and friends.  Yes they are very effective and easy to have on hand when you really need them.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
I love these floss picks/sticks.  They are much more durable than regular floss and the pick and the end is great for stuck debris in my teeth.  I always carry a few in my purse as well for the daytime teeth check after lunch.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Suzanne O.
Matthews, NC
I love these. I purchase at Walmart. I can carry them with me. They work wonderfully. They can break easily. So I normally use 2 or 3 at one time. I use daily. Repeat user. I would purchase again.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I really like to put some of these in my purse for any occasional food stuck in teeth. I like the minty freshness and the toothpick part at the end. I purchased it at Walmart supper center and i always make sure i have some around the house. I am satisfied with this product.
Heidi H.
These are great flossers! They hold up really well (I have tried other brands that break easily). And I really enjoy the minty flavor, it is mild and definitely not overwhelming. The price is right one there flossers and I will definitely continue to use them and recommend them to other people! :)
Gabriela B.
Santa Fe Springs
I like the single use floss because it easier to use. Although i do get a little grossed out and feel more hygienic with the regular floss in the container that's tooth shaped. If you are not a complete germ freak i guess this product is for you. easy disposal.

Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
Love these  picks for flossing. Way easier than using the stringy floss and I feel like I have more control with these.  I have sensitive gums and these seem to be just fine for my gums. They are a fair price and they will leave you satisfied. Don't forget to always floss!
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
These are great flossers. It's so hard to get my husband to floss, and these are great little reminders to have around. They do the job and he does it in his spare time. They're minty fresh and the floss is strong! And a good price for the amount of flowers you recieve!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.