Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Flossing is one of the most important things I do twice a day I love this Oral B I highly recommend this brand to everyone and I love the minty taste.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
These picks work well for on the go but if you on a budget it may not be and option. These are refreshing as well. Good product. Not always necessary.
Karri Y.
Gardner, KS
Love the flavor. I keep these in my purse for easy access. Never know when you might need a pick or floss. Ready and easy to use. My kids love them to.
Sarah C.
Refreshing mint taste helps when flossing on the go. Sustains the bad breath while allowing to clean your teeth perfect to throw in your car or purse.
Samantha B.
Oakley, CA
I love buying these for my little ones to use. It makes flossing easier for them and even fun. My littleat thinks she is so cool flossing with these
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
We always have these we keep them in both bathrooms and the kitchen they glide easily through my tooth and it doesn't hurt or go fast and cut my gums
Peder J.
These things are lifesavers I keep them at home, in my car, and at my work.. always great to gloss or if you have to pick something out of your teeth
chelsea f.
Tucker, GA
Love these kids are easy to floss and easy to carry around with keep a big bag in my bathroom and in my car I recommend to all my friends and family
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT
Love these . They are very easy to use. Have a hint of mint and have a tooth pick on the other end. Who doesn't like a products with dual purposes!!
Nicole L.
These are the only things my kids will use to gloss their teeth! They are easy to use, you don't have to try to fit two hands in your mouth to floss.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.