Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Kim V.
Fountain, CO
I purchase these for my daughter all the time. They work great and get the job done. Plus they have a nice Mint flavor to them. I get these from Walmart.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I love the picks because I can get to the tight places between my teeth. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who currently uses the string floss.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI
good to keep the plaque off your teeth and between them and also helps to keep the rest of the teeth good I would reccomend it to all the people I know
Sarah C.
Refreshing mint taste helps when flossing on the go. Sustains the bad breath while allowing to clean your teeth perfect to throw in your car or purse.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
These picks work well for on the go but if you on a budget it may not be and option. These are refreshing as well. Good product. Not always necessary.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
I really like the convenience of this floss. before using this i hardly ever flossed because it was difficult. this product definitely helped my teeth.
Flossing is one of the most important things I do twice a day I love this Oral B I highly recommend this brand to everyone and I love the minty taste.
Wendy E.
Carrollton, TX
This picks are great for on the go or any other occasion! I literally carry a few with me all the time. They aren't messy at all but still do their job
Karri Y.
Gardner, KS
Love the flavor. I keep these in my purse for easy access. Never know when you might need a pick or floss. Ready and easy to use. My kids love them to.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
I love these and use them often. TThe are easy for on the go and don't fray like other floss sticks I've used or regular floss. Defiantly recommend.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.