Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I have these all over my house, purse, & vehicle. They r great for on the go, not as obvious to use as dental floss, great flavor. They r very convenient
Jordan Z.
Louisville, KY
I am the type of person that flosses after every meal. These help, but they tend to break so easy between my teeth! They don't hold up very well at all.
April O.
San Diego, CA
I love these floss! So easy to use, gets everything out, nice minty taste to it. I use it almost every night! (Should be every night, but life happens!)
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My floss has to be Oral B & mint flavored .. I always buy in bulk and place a few here & there or those emergency times you need to get that piece out !!
Miranda P.
Kansas City, MO
Great to keep in your purse for a fresh mouth on the go. Perfect to go in my tiny hygiene bag and help me get rid of bad breath and buildup after lunch.
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
Great for on the go teeth cleaning! I take these everywhere with me! Great to have if you're in a pinch to freshen your mouth or if something gets stuck.
Kierstin T.
New Orleans
Very minty, and the floss doesn't break between my tight teeth! They even help me get between my teeth and my permanent retainer, which is super helpful.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
I really like the convenience of this floss. before using this i hardly ever flossed because it was difficult. this product definitely helped my teeth.
Karri Y.
Gardner, KS
Love the flavor. I keep these in my purse for easy access. Never know when you might need a pick or floss. Ready and easy to use. My kids love them to.
Flossing is one of the most important things I do twice a day I love this Oral B I highly recommend this brand to everyone and I love the minty taste.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.