Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #33 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My floss has to be Oral B & mint flavored .. I always buy in bulk and place a few here & there or those emergency times you need to get that piece out !!
Sarah D.
Great product for the price and ease of use..I can keep these with me just about anywhere and are so handy it makes it hard not to use..even on the go!!
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oral B is a brand I've trusted for years and this floss makes it easy to use. Even my kids will floss easily with this! We also like the mint flavor too.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I love the picks because I can get to the tight places between my teeth. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who currently uses the string floss.
Miranda P.
Kansas City, MO
Great to keep in your purse for a fresh mouth on the go. Perfect to go in my tiny hygiene bag and help me get rid of bad breath and buildup after lunch.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I have these all over my house, purse, & vehicle. They r great for on the go, not as obvious to use as dental floss, great flavor. They r very convenient
Elizabeth H.
Dupont, WA
This makes flossing much easier. I'm more likely to regularly floss with these than regular string floss. It has some minty flavor but not overpowering.
April O.
San Diego , CA
I love these floss! So easy to use, gets everything out, nice minty taste to it. I use it almost every night! (Should be every night, but life happens!)
Meredith H.
Atlanta, GA
These picks make flossing so much easier!! And the minty taste helps your mouth feel refreshed! I would recommend to anyone that doesn't enjoy flossing!
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love oral b advantage floss pick as it is convenient in your bag. Plus I use this after I eat and before I go to sleep much easier to hold than a floss.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.