Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Tyra C.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are perfect, make flossing easy. No more having the wrap the floss around your fingers and then trying to fit that in your mouth to get to your molars.
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
I think floss picks make flossing less disgusting and a whole lot easier. I find they are able to get to the back of your mouth if you have a smaller mouth.
Lauryn J.
Payette, ID
I enjoy the flavor of this floss, it was not to strong or artificial tasting. It was also strong enough to fit in between my teeth which are close together.
Sheena A.
Delphia, KY
Love thsee floss picks. These make it super easy to reach teeth in the back. No more wrapping floss around your fingers. The mint taste really good as well.
Xena J.
Pontiac , MI
I spill these stupid all over my bathroom sink all the dang time. I wish the packaging was better but they work the way they should. Nice minty after taste
Ana G.
Orlando , FL
this is really practical and convenient it works very well and is small so its portable which i like, also it has a minty taste which is always super nice
Kat L.
Sunrise, FL
I prefer to purchase this floss rather than the string this way I don't waste any floss. I usually grab it at target. I use it everyday before I go to bed.
Julie T.
Nevada
A must have for travel for work going out for meals! I like these better than the regular floss grab a pick floss all the choppers and throw away ez as 123
Jamie C.
Such a convenient way to floss on the go! You'll appreciate that they easily slide between your teeth and work well when you need to floss away from home.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love using this floss after eating. It really gets the gunk out. I definitely prefer this over the stringy floss because it's just so much easier to use.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.