Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love using this floss after eating. It really gets the gunk out. I definitely prefer this over the stringy floss because it's just so much easier to use.
Kat L.
Sunrise, FL
I prefer to purchase this floss rather than the string this way I don't waste any floss. I usually grab it at target. I use it everyday before I go to bed.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Love using them to floss. Makes it less messy and its easier for everyone to floss more regularly. Love the minty flavored one. Easier to keep track of.
Kierstin T.
New Orleans
Very minty, and the floss doesn't break between my tight teeth! They even help me get between my teeth and my permanent retainer, which is super helpful.
Kim V.
Fountain, CO
I purchase these for my daughter all the time. They work great and get the job done. Plus they have a nice Mint flavor to them. I get these from Walmart.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Oral B is a brand I've trusted for years and this floss makes it easy to use. Even my kids will floss easily with this! We also like the mint flavor too.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I love the picks because I can get to the tight places between my teeth. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who currently uses the string floss.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I have these all over my house, purse, & vehicle. They r great for on the go, not as obvious to use as dental floss, great flavor. They r very convenient
Miranda P.
Kansas City, MO
Great to keep in your purse for a fresh mouth on the go. Perfect to go in my tiny hygiene bag and help me get rid of bad breath and buildup after lunch.
Sarah D.
Great product for the price and ease of use..I can keep these with me just about anywhere and are so handy it makes it hard not to use..even on the go!!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.