Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Jacqueline W.
East Islip
This is a good product. It leaves my gums feeling clean as well as minty fresh. I like to keep some with me in my purse just in case i need them while im out
Tyra C.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are perfect, make flossing easy. No more having the wrap the floss around your fingers and then trying to fit that in your mouth to get to your molars.
Lauryn J.
Payette, ID
I enjoy the flavor of this floss, it was not to strong or artificial tasting. It was also strong enough to fit in between my teeth which are close together.
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
I think floss picks make flossing less disgusting and a whole lot easier. I find they are able to get to the back of your mouth if you have a smaller mouth.
Whitney B.
Taylorsville, KY
I love these! They are so easy to just throw in your bag. I keep a bag in my desk. I can just grab one and keep moving. And it's a great deal for the price!
Julie T.
Nevada
A must have for travel for work going out for meals! I like these better than the regular floss grab a pick floss all the choppers and throw away ez as 123
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
this is really practical and convenient it works very well and is small so its portable which i like, also it has a minty taste which is always super nice
Alysa M.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love the floss picks rather then the floss itself bc it makes flossing easier and more fun then having to use the string and struggle getting to the back
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
Of all the dental flosses, this is my favorite by far.it comes in a variety and disposable and I don't have to re use. it gets between my teeth effectively
Kat L.
Sunrise, FL
I prefer to purchase this floss rather than the string this way I don't waste any floss. I usually grab it at target. I use it everyday before I go to bed.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.