Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
these are really great to keep in your purse and use after you eat to get the stray food while also freshening your breath. probably my favorite ice used so far
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great especially for on the go, I love the mint , they work great for me i always have them on me for that clean mouth feeling after I'm done eating.
Teyasa I.
Floss picks are so much easier to use that regular floss! It makes me so much more willing to floss and it reaches much deeper in my mouth than regular floss.
Rebecca H.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this product! Very convenient for on the go and travel ! It's a no hassle flossing miracle! No string to measure , males flossing super easy !
I love the floss picks they make it so much easier and faster to floss and since its so hasslebfree i actually remember! These things are great to have around
Kimberly T.
They get the job done. However, they feel a little too thick for me. Definitely not for use with kiddos. First time buyer. I would probably not purchase again.
Tracy X.
Love these.it has a cool minty taste and it's easy to use.you can easily take one out and use it and toss it without the hassle of trying to take a string out
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hands down my favorite floss. I've been hooked ever since my dentist recommended these. They glide smoothly between teeth. They never cut into my gums either.
Brandy W.
These flossesa are OK, but they seem to shred very easy. I do not prefer these. The do have a good minry flavor though. But I also wish they had a pick guard.
Lilibeth R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love is product for an easier form of flossing. As you floss you get that minty taste. Very easy to maneuver all over the mouth, gets in hard to reach areas.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.