Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
I love the floss picks they make it so much easier and faster to floss and since its so hasslebfree i actually remember! These things are great to have around
Lilibeth R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love is product for an easier form of flossing. As you floss you get that minty taste. Very easy to maneuver all over the mouth, gets in hard to reach areas.
Kimberly T.
They get the job done. However, they feel a little too thick for me. Definitely not for use with kiddos. First time buyer. I would probably not purchase again.
Tracy X.
Love these.it has a cool minty taste and it's easy to use.you can easily take one out and use it and toss it without the hassle of trying to take a string out
Rebecca H.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this product! Very convenient for on the go and travel ! It's a no hassle flossing miracle! No string to measure , males flossing super easy !
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So convenient! These flossers are very strong as well, I don't usually have problems with the floss breaking while I'm using it like I do with other brands.
Whitney B.
Taylorsville, KY
I love these! They are so easy to just throw in your bag. I keep a bag in my desk. I can just grab one and keep moving. And it's a great deal for the price!
Jacqueline W.
East Islip
This is a good product. It leaves my gums feeling clean as well as minty fresh. I like to keep some with me in my purse just in case i need them while im out
Halley R.
Having these makes it so easy to floss. I have no excuse now. I like to rinse it off between each tooth to keep it clean. I would definitely buy these again.
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
I think floss picks make flossing less disgusting and a whole lot easier. I find they are able to get to the back of your mouth if you have a smaller mouth.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.