Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
I love keeping these in my purse, they're super convenient after lunch and breakfast at work. They have just the right amount of mint to make my mouth feeling fresh.
Whisper R.
Russellville, AR
Well I use because my dentist recommended it. But it's OK. I would recommend this though. I just don't like using any of these products, it all makes my gums bleed.
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love these flowers. They're very strong and the taste is amazing. I keep a pack of them in my bathroom, in my purse, and my car. I use them about three times a day.
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
I love these they are so convenient, I purchased them at safeway with my coupons so I got a good deal. they are a little hard to use on my teeth that has a filling
Jackie D.
San Gabriel, CA
I love these! Sometimes I'm too lazy to use actual floss and these work so well for me to just get in the area quickly! I keep these in my purse as well for emergencies!
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
I buy the floss pick bag for my family as we take these picks with us when we go out to eat or traveling . They are great and get in between your teeth very well .
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
These are perfect for when you are on the go. I like that these have little handles to hold on to while flossing instead of having to hold the floss in your hands.
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
Love these for when youre on the go and after eating out. Much easier then unwinding and breaking of floss in a normal container. Love this better than toothpicks.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I much prefer the floss picks to the old school floss in a box. I think they are much easier to use and that makes me more inclined to floss more regularly.
Rachel K.
Pamplico, SC
These are my favorite for flossing my teeth! I always have them on hand. I also love that they come in a resealable bag so that I can just stick them in my car door and have one when ever I need it!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina k.