Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

"These Picks Are Easy To Use And Provide A More Complete Clean.* They Combine The Silky-Smooth Texture Of Glide Floss With The Ease Of A Pick. Effectively Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Slides More Easily In Tight Spaces** Shred Resistant *Vs. Brushing Alone. **Vs. Leading Floss Pick. Var Wccpi = ""Prod5512984"";" see more...

Oral-B Advantage Advantage Floss Pick Bag Cool Mint
  • "They make flossing easy since you can do it anywhere like the car, work, and even walking around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They're portable, have a good flavor & get the job done well!" in 1 review
  • "These don't leave your fingers all gritty, it reaches ALL the way to the back teeth with comfort, and has a handy dandy little poker at the opposite end to get the things the floss missed. " in 1 review
  • "These work much better than Plackers, DenTek etc." in 1 review
Whisper R.
Russellville, AR
Well I use because my dentist recommended it. But it's OK. I would recommend this though. I just don't like using any of these products, it all makes my gums bleed.
Jackie D.
San Gabriel, CA
I love these! Sometimes I'm too lazy to use actual floss and these work so well for me to just get in the area quickly! I keep these in my purse as well for emergencies!
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
I buy the floss pick bag for my family as we take these picks with us when we go out to eat or traveling . They are great and get in between your teeth very well .
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
These are perfect for when you are on the go. I like that these have little handles to hold on to while flossing instead of having to hold the floss in your hands.
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
I love these they are so convenient, I purchased them at safeway with my coupons so I got a good deal. they are a little hard to use on my teeth that has a filling
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love these little pick flossers! They are so much easier for me to use than traditional floss, and are actually fun to use! They have a minty taste/scent which is a bonus! I reuse mine a few times, but it definitely comes with more than enough to last you FOREVER.
Tashona C.
Newark, NJ
I love the fact that it combines floss and a toothpick together because I hated the fact that toothpicks broken my teeth and I think I hated about floss was that it was just a weird using it so the fact that his flaws in the two picnics together it really gets in between the teeth and get the food particles in anything else you having your teeth out I really love this
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
these are really great to keep in your purse and use after you eat to get the stray food while also freshening your breath. probably my favorite ice used so far
Brandy W.
These flossesa are OK, but they seem to shred very easy. I do not prefer these. The do have a good minry flavor though. But I also wish they had a pick guard.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great especially for on the go, I love the mint , they work great for me i always have them on me for that clean mouth feeling after I'm done eating.
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much do these cost?
Amanda W.
Tifton, GA
What other flavors can I get?
Christina A.